UnevenEdge

Neon Joe returns with Season Two!

Guest Zintar

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zintar

lol. I fucking love Jon Glaser. All of his stuff. Dude is hysterical.  My only complaint about this new season is no Steve Cirbus.

Bummer! Steve has been a perfect foil for Jon to play of off. Delocated. Neon Joe. Jon Glaser Loves Gear. Also, maybe, no Paul Rudd killed gag this time.

***edit . . HE-YUMP.

Guest Zintar

Solid episode! Very nice set up. I figure that Plaid Jeff's secret lover killed him, but that could be too obvious. I was surprised Joe's sidekick was gonna taka a job with Plaid Jeff.  Also noticed that John Lee directed the episode. Last season he only directed the first ep. I hope he did all the eps for this run.

Guest Zintar

Did I really just watch a dude get paper cuts on his dick by humping a cardboard cutout of a woman?

[yep]

And on that note, I don't ever want to see an uncensored version of this episode. No me gusta ver Jon Glaser's bloody dick!

[he-yump]

right across the tip. lol

Guest Zintar

Spoiler.

Last nights ep,was fantasic. This season is really great, nice to see the show still so good after switching up all but 2 of the cast, Glaser included.

His wife, alive. A man now. Lol. The former Skinheads now Jews. Cleve oblivious to his lady. Yuri stealing the hearts and then coming back to unleash . . . . .  What . . . . .?

Totally digging this.

Guest Zintar

This season is killin' it.  Today Jon & some of the cast, incl Steve Cirbus, did a live streaming morning type show.

a screengrab taken on my phone . .

6GdQ14wl.png