UnevenEdge

Name some things you would describe as a vicious cycle

This track is coming together nicely aside from a few technical difficulties, I don't usually add in vocal samples,

and I forgot how to save the individual clips that I've spent all this time cutting from video audio so..I CANT EVEN

CLOSE THIS SHIT if I do I might have to cut and sync this shit back in when I open up the session again I need

to rap this thing up.. I recorded the first verse, but after hearing it I want to work on inflection, enunciation,

yadayada. Anyway I had a line in the first verse:

"Samuel L Jackson can't even ACT the way I feel you STUPID MOTHERFUCKAHS you never foot the bill,

but what comes around goes around you CANNOT cheat the till." --That works good with the name "Vicious Cycle"

Man I dont even know anymore I have some ideas of what quotes I want to finish out the track with after my next

verse..but that thing he said at the end of afro samurai was perfect what was it? Thus the cycle of battling continues

or some shit. I give up though I'm going to sleep..When I wake up I'll grab that audio sample and think on this verse.

If you guys have any ideas how I might tie this shit together feel free to let me know because sampling this shit is

about to make me LOOSE my MOTHAFUCKIN' MIND.  >(