UnevenEdge

Star Wars Ep 8 Teaser Trailer

StarPanda

Disney is shit when it comes to Star Wars compared to Lucas. That's just a given. They fucked up their first movie, and the second was "eh". This one I'm not having high hopes for either

Both FA and RO got positivity from almost everyone yeah it wasn't original but at least it wasn't completely bad for the general audiences and some fans

Not much to go by, but the overall aesthetic looks divine.

Daisy did mention from what she's heard from people who've seen the rough cut is that it's "very, very different." Rian Johnson's responsible for the greatest episode of television ever made, so in no way is this possible to be a failure.

Also like how they might possibly renounce the Jedi and Sith as blind cults and the force, in reality, is a neutral indifferent power.

eh...if they wanted to follow a group of force-wielder's that weren't Jedi...they should have focused on those instead of the friggin Jedi ... that line with Luke saying the Jedi need to end? for all we know that's a hallucination...the ability to see a glimpse of a possible future is something a Force user can do you know ...

Also like how they might possibly renounce the Jedi and Sith as blind cults and the force, in reality, is a neutral indifferent power.

Yeah pretty sure they tried this in the EU ...didn't end well there either from what I gather ...granted I have missed bits and pieces ...