UnevenEdge

-

Guest poof

Today I was out of town and super tired. I didn't want to get a hotel room but I needed a real lay down nap. So I went to the movie theater & saw Kong at 1pm. Matinee time so cheap & nobody was in there. The arm rests fold up so I got them out of the way and stretched out across 5 seats.

Ever since I spent a winter in a warehouse where multiple death metal bands practice simultaneously, I've been able to sleep thru any noise, so the volume wasn't the problem. The problem was the movie was actually intriguing and so I watched a lot of it before falling asleep. And it was the best ever. I was so comfy and relaxed w/a huge screen & sound.

I'm going to do it more often now without the napping part.

Now I know you haven't been drinking with me

so then I assume u don't eat in movie theaters & you change out of the outfit you wore in the theater.

If it's that disgusting to you, I'm sure you don't just sit down in your car or on your couch after rubbing gross movie theater all over you. Fuck off.

That's like asking if I take my shoes off after leaving a public restroom.......sure, my outter gear touches that shit but I'm not gonna lie on the bathroom floor.

Not sure what eating has to do with anything.......I'm not pouring my popcorn into the seat next to me and eating it.

Today I was out of town and super tired. I didn't want to get a hotel room but I needed a real lay down nap. So I went to the movie theater & saw Kong at 1pm. Matinee time so cheap & nobody was in there. The arm rests fold up so I got them out of the way and stretched out across 5 seats.

Ever since I spent a winter in a warehouse where multiple death metal bands practice simultaneously, I've been able to sleep thru any noise, so the volume wasn't the problem. The problem was the movie was actually intriguing and so I watched a lot of it before falling asleep. And it was the best ever. I was so comfy and relaxed w/a huge screen & sound.

I'm going to do it more often now without the napping part.

But did you have a pillow? Or something to put your head on?

You're such an asshole

You see something & idk if it's conscious or subconscious but somewhere in ur head it's just like "hmmm yes I can take a big shit on that"

Just shut the fuck up sometimes

Oh please, the other day you're all like 'i said the same thing viper said and you just let me go' but if I become critical about anything, if I say something that I'm sure more than just me is thinking, I'm an asshole.  I'm not hating on you taking your naps in movie theaters, but they aren't known for being sanitary.