UnevenEdge

I'm in a love pentagon

Kagome-san101

not even a triangle

a fucking pentagon

and I'm confused and I don't know what I want and drinking doesn't help because I'm indecisive even though I know what I want but no one is giving me what I want so I'm not happy with anything or anyone and I need someone that can fucking give me what I want and I don't know what to do because the guy I am seeing is great and all but I need more.

AND I DONT CARE HOW MANY RUNON SENTENCES I JUST USED BECAUSE PUNCTUATION IS FOR NERDS

I don't see the pentagon.

It sounds like you're just in a crappy relationship and want to cheat.

Just dump your guy and do what you want.

That'll probably make you feel bad too but it's better for everyone than the status quo.

I don't see the pentagon.

It sounds like you're just in a crappy relationship and want to cheat.

Just dump your guy and do what you want.

That'll probably make you feel bad too but it's better for everyone than the status quo.

honestly do you want to know the worst part?

I only like one guy.

just the one.

(the other three are one sided, but are all involved in the current relationship I'm in)

but he's busy 24/7 because he's out there making a name for himself. which is AMAZING, and I support him....

but if I am being honest with myself, I don't know if I'm getting enough.

and no, I don't mean sex or attention.

I mean of HIM. and he understands that... but at the same time nothing can change. nothing HAS changed.

but for some reason I can't bring myself to start the conversation with him.

I'm so annoyed with myself.

and no, I don't mean sex or attention.

That means it's sex or attention.

Anyway, I kind of understand what you mean. Most relationships  are unworkable for me because I want someone I can be around all the time.

Like, to an unhealthy degree. And I know that's my problem and it's why I never look to get into any kind of relationship.

Anyway, good luck, you should try communicating your problem to your partner before it completely poisons the relationship.