UnevenEdge

Dimension W is now on Toonami Marathon Stream (4/10/17-4/14/17)!

Well, the last two episodes of JoJo air on the block this Saturday night, exactly 6 months after the premiere, so of course [as] takes the opportunity to refresh our memories with Episodes 11-20, the mainstay of the Battle Tendency arc, right?

Nope, instead we get Dimension W.

Granted, I haven't been able to listen to this show while I've had my new phone speaker, and I think last time it streamed was the week of Thanksgiving, so I haven't watched it on my new laptop either, but I was really hoping for JoJo. Guess I'll just have to watch the episodes on my own if I want to do a "refresh" marathon, but they might not even be available all the way through.

I'll let anyone wanting to watch 11-12 know if they're streaming on [as] by Wednesday, but I think one reason they don't stream as much is limited bandwidth. It's one reason I wish they would farm out the Toonami shows to Toonami's website, but that might not even deal with the bandwidth issue since it's on the same server.

Anyway, I do still have FUNimation NOW, so if I wish I can watch 11-12 there. Hell, this might be the week I try to catch the unaired 13th episode somehow...

This fantasy you have created where the steam does what is most handy for the fans doesn't exist. Because, again: A pop-up Rick & Morty stream of the new episode for April Fools' Day got 130K viewers and a marathon of the whole show online this past weekend flirted with 10K. And I'm sure most of their weekly streaming shows get more viewers than this stream. So why bother?

Also, in the unaired episode, Mira apparently visits a bathhouse. So probably don't watch it. ::]::

Six or seven isn't necessarily "a lot". At one point they had every episode of Phantom Blood and about half of Battle Tendency.

But with JoJo leaving the block after tomorrow, I'm sure Phantom Blood episodes will soon be available once again.

Also, back on topic, Dimension W episodes 6-10 are now streaming on the Marathon Stream!