UnevenEdge

It's nice to be outside today

Rogue_Alphonse

It was rather nice out today. I woke up early, went out and bought a new suit, then I finished raking the leaves in the back yard. Now I just have to finish getting rid of the trash, and do the front yard. There is a pile of old rusted paint buckets that have to be thrown away, so I'm in the process of prying them open so they solidify and can then be thrown out.

so just the mustang, and possible a Mercedes? I guess having two functioning vehicles is reasonable, that's our plan. Not sure what car my father is going to get but I am happy with his handmedown ford station wagon. Though I would have preferred the old one that got totaled, it had no blind spot.

Since I was 16 I have always had two vehicles, usually both of them functioning. At one point I had four :D but one was bought and driven to my friend's house to part out.

Since I was 16 I have always had two vehicles, usually both of them functioning. At one point I had four :D but one was bought and driven to my friend's house to part out.

We used to have two cars, then they both broke and from then on we only had one. The main reason was my mom stopped driving so having two cars wasn't necessary until I got my licence a few years ago, and then we were too broke to afford it. That has only changed recently.

We used to have two cars, then they both broke and from then on we only had one. The main reason was my mom stopped driving so having two cars wasn't necessary until I got my licence a few years ago, and then we were too broke to afford it. That has only changed recently.

It always seemed easier for me to have a cheaply purchased truck/SUV and a car/streetbike. if one broke, I could drive the other until I fixed it.

It always seemed easier for me to have a cheaply purchased truck/SUV and a car/streetbike. if one broke, I could drive the other until I fixed it.

never really had an issue with either ford, baring car accidents. still having a back up is a good policy. plus a truck is good if you need to occasionally move crap. I mean we managed to fit all the materials to build our shed on the roof of our ford but it took several trips.

never really had an issue with either ford, baring car accidents. still having a back up is a good policy. plus a truck is good if you need to occasionally move crap. I mean we managed to fit all the materials to build our shed on the roof of our ford but it took several trips.

I liked having trucks but I prefer a midsize SUV and to have a trailer just incase I need to haul anything that won't fit inside.