UnevenEdge

Barry Manilow came out as gay btw

mochi

he's been married to a guy since 2014 :|

everybody always joked that he was Gay....he was... but in spite of all the joking apparently nobody noticed he had a gay marriage ::]::

he apparently wanted to come out a Looooooooong time ago but believed it would ruin his career (he was probably right)

Yeah, I was confused 'cuz I thought everyone knew this fact >.>

He lives around here and they've been mentioning him and his husband since forever 'cuz he actively donates money and whatnot to organizations around the valley.

...and it's just obvious.  :D

dude there was a rumor that he had to get his stomach pumped for swallowing too much semen back when my freaking parents were in high school. this isn't news

the same rumor has been spread about literally every male singer ever

Yeah, I was confused 'cuz I thought everyone knew this fact >.>

He lives around here and they've been mentioning him and his husband since forever 'cuz he actively donates money and whatnot to organizations around the valley.

...and it's just obvious.  :D

pretty much everyone felt that way

there are some people who don't need to publicly come out cause everyone already knows

he's been married to a guy since 2014 :|

everybody always joked that he was Gay....he was... but in spite of all the joking apparently nobody noticed he had a gay marriage ::]::

he apparently wanted to come out a Looooooooong time ago but believed it would ruin his career (he was probably right)

Back in the 70's, he said he loves beagles.

pretty much everyone felt that way

there are some people who don't need to publicly come out cause everyone already knows

Yesh, very true.

I find it cute that his husband's name is Gary.

Gary and Barry.