UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

I like that funi does casual up some of the dialogue in most shows they do. It does annoy some people because they also do it with their subs, or changes the context of the character.

Got my sentai copy of Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?.  Gotta see if the dub on that will be any good, as sentai is really hit or miss with their casting.

Luci Christian always guarantees a win for me.

Welp... this is gonna be a big one.

• Birdy the Mighty: Decode #7
  • Kemono Friends #5
  • Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid #11
  • BanG Dream! #9

So this show has to be two cour, right? I wasn't expecting a whole episode to go by before the girls actually learned about Space's closure, on top of it being off last week. I still like it a bit, but I am mildly shocked.

Also, the person who runs Space is probably an awesome grandma. And with the colored swatch of hair, she seems very trendy... almost enough to go on a spy adventure. Seriously, she and Hayakawa would make for a great team, I'm sure.

• Mr. Osomatsu #3
  • Re:ZERO #15

That was a fucking beautiful episode... especially the ending. And it happened to coincide with possibly the most splendid overacting competition of 2016 between Subaru and Betelgeuse. I know why people like this show so much, but I already did several episodes ago. Either way, a big round of applause to the Crunchyroll hivemind. They haven't let me down just yet... even if Kemono Friends doesn't have nearly the same grip as their other recommendations. They're all good shows, of course.

[sTAND BY FOR ESPECIALLY GRAPHIC CONTENT]

XrgTPBX.jpg

VHN6Ufb.jpg

• Re:ZERO #15

That was a fucking beautiful episode... especially the ending. And it happened to coincide with possibly the most splendid overacting competition of 2016 between Subaru and Betelgeuse. I know why people like this show so much, but I already did several episodes ago. Either way, a big round of applause to the Crunchyroll hivemind. They haven't let me down just yet... even if Kemono Friends doesn't have nearly the same grip as their other recommendations. They're all good shows, of course.

[sTAND BY FOR ESPECIALLY GRAPHIC CONTENT]

XrgTPBX.jpg

VHN6Ufb.jpg

It gets worse/better from there.

Kemono Friends 9-12 [end]

Ninja Girl & Samurai Master 26 [end?]

ACCA 13 12 [end]

G Gundam 1

Twin Star Exorcists 50(END)

Final Thoughts:

Awww, Rokuro and Benio save the day as a couple after being spurred on by their loved ones. Then they participate in Ryougo's wedding and later kiss again, the end. How nice. Anyway this show was mediocre at best. As it turns out the high point was the episode where they saved Mayura from being a kegare. I actually kinda praised that episode slightly. And to that point the show was alright. Not great or even good mind you, still too many anime-original episodes/nonsense even then, but alright. Only problem was...what was that? Episode 17 or so? Out of 50??? Somewhere around there I can't be bothered to check. All the anime only stuff, with perhaps an exception or two like Mayura usin' them Byakko claws, was bland, uninteresting dreck. At times mindbogglingly stupid like that dancing kegare fiasco. At other times just painstakingly boring like baseball guy episode or whatever it was. I don't even know how this lasted 50 episodes with that story. Perhaps worst of all it made it so that I groan and roll my eyes whenever I see a new chapter of the manga has come out before reading it solely out of obligation. Whereas before the anime started I was genuinely excited for it, and enjoyed the manga enough to nearly buy it in print. A very generous 5/10, mostly for the early episodes that adapted the manga well...few as they were.

Piacevole: My Italian Cooking 12(END)

Final Thoughts:

Kind of an odd focus for the finale. And if we were gonna see a character take their shirt off/bathe I'da preferred it be Ruri...but oh well. :D Anywho, not really much to say about this one seeing as it was a short series but uh...yeah, pretty cute. 6/10

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon 12...fuck yeah! We gettin' 13 episodes afterall! :D

YOU'RE far behind raven? I'm in the 500s! :D

Yeah but you didn't start watching it again until recently.

I've been watching it on a semi regular basis since 2011 or so.

As soon as I caught up at most I've been around 10 episodes or so behind.

According to the site I've been watching, the current episode is 846.

The last episode I watched was ep 827 so I'm almost 20 episodes behind the current episode.

Masamune-kun No Revenge 12 - 9/10.

My second favorite new show of the season. 

I was hoping he'd infect her with his sickness during the kiss in the play.  It's too bad he couldn't get revenge on her that way.

I'm not surprised he was tone deaf during the karaoke song.  Saw that coming a mile away.

Yeah but you didn't start watching it again until recently.

I've been watching it on a semi regular basis since 2011 or so.

As soon as I caught up at most I've been around 10 episodes or so behind.

According to the site I've been watching, the current episode is 846.

The last episode I watched was ep 827 so I'm almost 20 episodes behind the current episode.

854 aired last week in Japan actually. Still that doesn't seem so bad to me. :D

I use this episode tracker btw.

854 aired last week in Japan actually. Still that doesn't seem so bad to me. :D

I use this episode tracker btw.

I guess the site I use is behind.  Doesn't matter to me though.

For me, I'm pretty far behind.  There haven't been many anime shows I've liked this season and since the shows I liked are ending,

I'll have a lot of time to catch up before the new season starts.

I'd rather catch up on Detective Conan than try to catch up on Naruto Shippuuden.

Thanks for including the episode tracker.

Alice to Zouroku 1

I went into this one blind. Yesterday, I saw the cover image of an old man and a young girl and thought "cool, a series about these two bonding! :)"

Didn't quite expect the supernatural stuff at all, or the 45 minute premiere. But I absolutely love Zouroku! Sana is pretty neat too. Will keep watching.