UnevenEdge

I'm gonna sell snooty waiter scarecrows

1938_Packard

They won't scare any crows, but they forget your drink and ignore you when you try to get their attention.

I gonna make snooty janitor scarecrows........They will still be able to do your job despite being lifeless and I'm going to put a burn mark in their shirt so everyone thinks they smell smoke.

I gonna make snooty janitor scarecrows........They will still be able to do you jub despite being lifeless and I'm going to put a burnmark in their shirt so everyone thinks they smell smoke.

Snooty janitor scarecrows...

Where the mop handle is up the butt rather than in the hands.

Merely coincidence he had the exact same Fabulous Freak Bros pic in his profile that you used as an avatar on the boards.

And we're still talking about somebody who resides in Hamilton Township.  The Freak Brothers aren't that obscure.  Might as well be Betty Boop.

LOL, I like how hard you try.

Truth is, if I were you, I would deny my existence at every turn as well.

We've already been through this.  You're not getting the whole answer on the guy just by looking at Checkmate.  Try typing the name PLUS Hamilton Township on a legitimate Google search and stop paying attention to those phony rag pages.

We've already been through this.  You're not getting the whole answer on the guy just by looking at Checkmate.  Try typing the name PLUS Hamilton Township on a legitimate Google search and stop paying attention to those phony rag pages.

I don't know or care what checkmate is......

Your senility is making you lose it

And I never googled you.....This is probably the funniest part......You have no idea which of the 12 people I am that are fucking with you.....You think they are all me......Everything I have I got directly from your fb and the account you had attached to that stupid YT vid you put up back in 2010 of you singing take me out to the ball game in a cat mask.  I don't need to google you.....You left a paper trail years ago that you're tethered to.

And I never googled you.....This is probably the funniest part......You have no idea which of the 12 people I am that are fucking with you.....You think they are all me......Everything I have I got directly from your fb and the account you had attached to that stupid YT vid you put up back in 2010 of you singing take me out to the ball game in a cat mask.  I don't need to google you.....You left a paper trail years ago that you're tethered to.

ROFL.  That's a particularly shameful way to get doxxed.

And, you're STILL ignoring that he doesn't reside in AC?  Either that or you already Googled it but don't want to admit being wrong on your every assumption about me.  By the way, Checkmate is instantscheckmate.com and it's chocked full of useless, outdated or sometimes patently false information about people. 

And, you're STILL ignoring that he doesn't reside in AC?  Either that or you already Googled it but don't want to admit being wrong on your every assumption about me.  By the way, Checkmate is instantscheckmate.com and it's chocked full of useless, outdated or sometimes patently false information about people.

I'm ignoring it becaue I didn't google you.  You can keep saying it, but if you had the tiniest pit of functioning brain mass, you'd know the difference between me and the other people doxxing your dumb ass.

I'm ignoring it becaue I didn't google you.  You can keep saying it, but if you had the tiniest pit of functioning brain mass, you'd know the difference between me and the other people doxxing your dumb ass.

Then, you're always going to be in the dark, chasing the wrong dude and posting the wrong details.  You're posting about somebody else.