UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer Entertainment District Arc Rerun on Toonami Discussion!!

So, I don't know why I thought there were multiple Demon girls.  Maybe because of how different Daki looks in her disguised form.  Though I think the Toonami promo might have actually said there were multiples.  

Ok, so I guess Tanjiro and Nezuko didn't see any of that.

Shut your trap, snake jerk.

Yes, let Tengen and the waifus retire.

Is that white haired lady related to those weird twins?

Damn, the master is sick and getting worse.  Sole blemish on his family?  Are those his kids?  I don't think those are the twins from before.

And you're next, Akaza.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Oh ok.

So, not just Muzan, but upper rank demons can also turn people into demons?

You're probably right.  Would be weird if he just showed up this one time.

Yeah, I think he just gave them a bunch of Muzan's blood from his own body to turn them, since supposedly only Muzan can turn people.

• Like 1

So, Tengen is going to train Tanjiro as his replacement, or just recommend him?  They still need the info on sun-breathing.

They all survived.  Honestly I wouldn't have been too surprised if Tengen and/or Inosuke died.  But I'm glad they didn't.

And now a trilogy of movies to end the story!  It will take a while to see the end, depending on how long they take to make and get released.  And we're going to have to pay close attention to release announcements.  Oh wait, there's another season between this and those movies.  I hope Toonami can air it.

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, I think he just gave them a bunch of Muzan's blood from his own body to turn them, since supposedly only Muzan can turn people.

Yeah.  I guess because upper rank demons have more of Muzan's blood, that's how he was able to do that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

So, Tengen is going to train Tanjiro as his replacement, or just recommend him?  They still need the info on sun-breathing.

They all survived.  Honestly I wouldn't have been too surprised if Tengen and/or Inosuke died.  But I'm glad they didn't.

And now a trilogy of movies to end the story!  It will take a while to see the end, depending on how long they take to make and get released.  And we're going to have to pay close attention to release announcements.  Oh wait, there's another season between this and those movies.  I hope Toonami can air it.

Actually 2 seasons! There was another one recently, so we're two behind now.

I agree, hopefully it's time Toonami can start airing the next one.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1