UnevenEdge

It's fair to offer your friends pizza to help you move

Mix

It is not fair to reveal, at the last minute, that what they're moving is your dead grandma's stuff.

No amount of pizza can help you shake off the existential melancholy that weighs you down as you're packing up a recently deceased person's life.

What's going to storage?

What's getting thrown away?

Who will make these decisions about your stuff when you die?

Will they also be ignoring a depressed pet?

I came away from the whole thing with an appreciation for the Egyptians.

People should be buried with their stuff, pets and all.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Maybe I'm lucky then, but it didn't feel that way. My grandmas had plenty of middle age children to fight over all that shit though including the house... I didn't have to move shit when she died what wasn't taken was sold...  

Did you guys fight it out in the backyard?

- "ALL RIGHT, QUIET DOWN! THE FIRST FIGHT OF THE NIGHT IS BETWEEN AUNT CATHY AND COUSIN DORRIS FOR THE PEARL EARINGS! KEEP IT CLEAN, NO HAIR PULLING! DAN AND RON, GET WARMED UP, YOU'RE UP NEXT FOR THE COUCH!"

14 minutes ago, Mix said:

Did you guys fight it out in the backyard?

- "ALL RIGHT, QUIET DOWN! THE FIRST FIGHT OF THE NIGHT IS BETWEEN AUNT CATHY AND COUSIN DORRIS FOR THE PEARL EARINGS! KEEP IT CLEAN, NO HAIR PULLING! DAN AND RON, GET WARMED UP, YOU'RE UP NEXT FOR THE COUCH!"

I wish, but the reality is a lot more tragic than that...My grandfathather was born on a cherokee res man.. He died a white man, and I'm comfortable doing the same lol...

The tragic part was it was probably his money they were alll fighting over. **spit**

5 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I wish, but the reality is a lot more tragic than that...My grandfather was born on a cherokee res man.. He died a white man, and I'm comfortable doing the same lol...

The tragic part was it was probably his money they were alll fighting over. **spit**

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Deer lord when you think you're just editing a post bt this dead message board bullshit makes it easier to quote yourself..Or what did I even do lol?

Idk. Sorry guyz I guess I fucked up again lolz..... Hey! It's been a while since I've been on here though lol.  :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

:painfap:

ricardo-robalo-deer-lord-2.jpg?150107263