UnevenEdge

All the good TV shows wont have new episodes/seasons for a while...

PhilosipherStoned

15 minutes ago, Insipid said:

Personally, I always love the game shows that air when the writers go on strike.

I dunno, get into more foreign entertainment then.

Eh...I trophied that because I do often delve into foriegn films, but still my point remains. Also I hate 'reality' tv so much if I'm not adding views to someone ripping on the directors/producers I can't even watch the shit... If you mean japanese game shows though point me in the right direction lol. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

3 hours ago, little_girl_lost said:

I always catch up on old series, there is no shortage of content out there.

Everytime I do that these days though Im dissapointed. Like heres show X that could've had 3 seasons since I last checked in, but there's actually just 4 episodes with a cliffhanger after the better part of a decade. Maybe that's a stretch, but still.. I'm not even counting anime or animated series in that since I've never really been a fan of the "here's 10 minutes of new story material for this episode since you guys like fapping to the intro/outro themes so much."  mentality. :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

3 hours ago, Gemini said:

Sports. That is all.

Also sports television sucks even when it's completely contrived like WWE. I mean I'm not really mad about it myself, but for me if I grew up confined to something like cable tv, and had the station I liked to watch hijacked for 3 hours to broadcast a game that consists of less than a hours worth of actual game footage I'd feel cheated, and kind of jaded towards the whole genre probably. Thank god that was only the case for like a quarter of my childhood idk.