UnevenEdge

wow a Canadian Ruby Ridge is staring

ghostrek

Sorry dude. My cat's ass has more followers than the 'Queen of Canada'. She did another public display of it earlier today in the window which was dually noted by a squirrel and 5 crows. And they were all totally there purely for the butthole and not because I tossed a handful of peanuts on the lawn first. 

That particular nutjob has been making public declarations of chaos for ages purely to continue to get coverage in the news. She's on a watch list of sorts because of it but about in the same way as someone known for wearing tinfoil in public is going to be known by the general authorities as well. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I posted it because I did find it kind of funny but but now lunatics like that who believe in conspiracy theories or makeup frankly their own or more accurately i mean amalgamate emerged several of them and to one giant one is very concerning mean look at how many Qaaons idiots stormed Washington And I have I know several people who believe in some kind a conspiracy theory concerning the last  presidential election  and there's several different type of people out there who will act violently in support of the craziest ideas.

Edited by ghostrek

1 hour ago, katt_goddess said:

Sorry dude. My cat's ass has more followers than the 'Queen of Canada'. She did another public display of it earlier today in the window which was dually noted by a squirrel and 5 crows. And they were all totally there purely for the butthole and not because I tossed a handful of peanuts on the lawn first. 

That particular nutjob has been making public declarations of chaos for ages purely to continue to get coverage in the news. She's on a watch list of sorts because of it but about in the same way as someone known for wearing tinfoil in public is going to be known by the general authorities as well. 

That's a weird cat. Yeah they're weird but frankly weirdos have frankly became dangerous. I mean there was a group in Germany in the 1920s everyone thought were kind of nutty and eventually took power.

1 hour ago, ghostrek said:

That's a weird cat. Yeah they're weird but frankly weirdos have frankly became dangerous. I mean there was a group in Germany in the 1920s everyone thought were kind of nutty and eventually took power.

The nuts in Germany came to power by keeping most of their worst bullshit tamped down and first appealing to the populace by being 'one of them' and then finding an 'other' to blame for all their problems [ a very familiar scenario being followed by the modern day Nazi party of MAGAts ] so they were all in it against a single enemy, resulting in a total douche getting elected to a lesser office and then legislating himself into a position of perma-power, resulting in genocide, horrific flatulence that no one was allowed to comment on, and an eventual heavy lead diet in a hole. The 'queen of Canada' has no real wide-ranging appeal and isn't running for any offices because doing so would blow the story of being the sole Canadian Royal in charge of all the things apart. 

Any 'real' followers she might claim are likely as serious as I was the time I followed some dude dressed as a Klingon around a Con for a bit because I didn't know where things were and he looked like he knew where he was going. Once I found the dude selling swords, I was done following the Klingon. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

The nuts in Germany came to power by keeping most of their worst bullshit tamped down and first appealing to the populace by being 'one of them' and then finding an 'other' to blame for all their problems [ a very familiar scenario being followed by the modern day Nazi party of MAGAts ] so they were all in it against a single enemy, resulting in a total douche getting elected to a lesser office and then legislating himself into a position of perma-power, resulting in genocide, horrific flatulence that no one was allowed to comment on, and an eventual heavy lead diet in a hole. The 'queen of Canada' has no real wide-ranging appeal and isn't running for any offices because doing so would blow the story of being the sole Canadian Royal in charge of all the things apart. 

Any 'real' followers she might claim are likely as serious as I was the time I followed some dude dressed as a Klingon around a Con for a bit because I didn't know where things were and he looked like he knew where he was going. Once I found the dude selling swords, I was done following the Klingon. 

good ponit