UnevenEdge

Damn girl lemme see you work that penis

Skinko

You can be a dominant type without knowing it

oh, i know it.

to me, the only dominant sexy to be had is extended to face sitting... maybe some horny aggressiveness in initiating smexy stuffs and riding.

beyond that, i pretty much find it a turn off to be the dominant one. even just being the one who is more frequently aggressively passionate in bed gets old and frustrating really fucking quick.

lol, so no, no pegging, no cock cages, no ball smacking, not into it  >:D

oh, i know it.

to me, the only dominant sexy to be had is extended to face sitting... maybe some horny aggressiveness in initiating smexy stuffs and riding.

beyond that, i pretty much find it a turn off to be the dominant one. even just being the one who is more frequently aggressively passionate in bed gets old and frustrating really fucking quick.

lol, so no, no pegging, no cock cages, no ball smacking, not into it  >:D

Not even an accidental kicking?

My GF is like that too, hardly ever dominant and it's so annoying. I'm fine being dominant but she hardly ever initiates sex. There are times when I want to feel wanted that way too, just because I'm a guy doesn't mean I always want to be in charge in those situations.

And I've tested it, if I just stop initiating we just don't have sex and eventually she'll get mad that I don't want her when at any moment she could just say let's fuck and I'd be all into it...

My GF is like that too, hardly ever dominant and it's so annoying. I'm fine being dominant but she hardly ever initiates sex. There are times when I want to feel wanted that way too, just because I'm a guy doesn't mean I always want to be in charge in those situations.

And I've tested it, if I just stop initiating we just don't have sex and eventually she'll get mad that I don't want her when at any moment she could just say let's fuck and I'd be all into it...

have you told her that? this is actually quite common for females to do. they generally don't realize it until told or accidentally figuring it out when they break from frustration and just go for it.

the thing is though, once you start taking it upon yourself to go in for the kill when you're feeling hungry, you'll find yourself highly satisfied after the meal.

like, well in my experiences anyways, you guys really do enjoy that immensely and it can change the whole tone of sex between a couple. males feel more wanted and react more passionately, females feel empowered by the reaction it elicits. errbody is more horny when both parties feel wanted regularly.