UnevenEdge

I'm really starting to hate dumb people

Vamped

So ... this lady at my internship has been asking me for help on her papers because I took the class in a previous semester. I agreed because its really no problem. She asked to see one of my papers as an example so I let her.

Today,

I was playing around on the computer at work and stumbled upon her paper ......

...... only .... its my paper. Verbatim.

with her name and coversheet.

The paper was about your personal history and what brought you to the college and the program

the only thing she changed was substituting her workplace for mine.  whut

ruin her and report it

We are too fucking close to graduation to pull some stuff like this. We're not in the same class so I'm not going to do anything if nothing comes of it. I just thought it was really stupid. Why do you need to cheat on a paper about yourself?

We are too fucking close to graduation to pull some stuff like this. We're not in the same class so I'm not going to do anything if nothing comes of it. I just thought it was really stupid. Why do you need to cheat on a paper about yourself?

Because people are stupid :|

So ... this lady at my internship has been asking me for help on her papers because I took the class in a previous semester. I agreed because its really no problem. She asked to see one of my papers as an example so I let her.

Today,

I was playing around on the computer at work and stumbled upon her paper ......

...... only .... its my paper. Verbatim.

with her name and coversheet.

you might want to say something. these days most essays get submitted into a common database to be cross-referenced for plagiarism.

even though you didn't do anything wrong, you could be assumed guilty by association.

The paper was about your personal history and what brought you to the college and the program

the only thing she changed was substituting her workplace for mine.  whut

you might want to say something. these days most essays get submitted into a common database to be cross-referenced for plagiarism.

even though you didn't do anything wrong, you could be assumed guilty by association.

Its for a seminar class.

At the end of the 1st course you  submit a portfolio to the department head and they approve or disapprove it

It has your best written work, case notes, training certifications, letters of reference etc