UnevenEdge

what the hell with the marine corp

ghostrek

2 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

yeah, not from nc. if that's what you mean. no. 

they called the national guards and us, being the closest, and next base. 

yup yep that's that what that was the story he told us but you know I don't know if you know somewhere at the Pentagon or wherever someone had to contingency plans just in case you know shit hit walls.

But what I know is that the story he said and I and like my dad he likes to tell tall tales

@discolé monade  but I know they sent out elements of the first marine division which was based at you know Camp Pendleton at the time  i think still  is

but the I think the issue overall is I'm getting at at the start of the subject is I feel that people like me would give their well everything just to chance to potentially serve my country in uniform and yet some people just throw it away   

but the other hand I don't think I'm qualified to serve but I mean I'm thinking about enlisting in some national guard unit myself

i can tell you, your brother wouldn't have known of any contingency plans from the pentagon. yes, the same 1/5 currently in the news. but it was only a handful. 

mwss 374 and 373 handled the majority of that. nothing was going to hit the fans, like the news wanted you to believe. the city caught fire, then it got put out. people

were pissed, and rightfully so. but cali. gov got it under control, and spun that quick, and got rodney all paid out, and bff with the trucker. /s/

• Like 1