UnevenEdge

A typical night for me in IB

Vela

A completely normal and expectant interaction between two IBers (or the occasional interaction between an IBer and themselves) ...

...complete with self-contemplation while you replied to 30 different posts at the speed of light nonstop for who knows how many hours.  No, shut up, fingers.  Nobody asked you.

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I can't eat your arm. You need it for your awesome writing and artistry. :LithiumSmiley:

Well clearly it isn't needed for writing...I'm sure it'd be fine if you left enough so that I can club my keyboard to death while attempting to type.  Are you a jam kind of guy or a cheesy?

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

Well clearly it isn't needed for writing...I'm sure it'd be fine if you left enough so that I can club my keyboard to death while attempting to type.  Are you a jam kind of guy or a cheesy?

Oh, hush. You are a great writer, and you (hopefully) know it. I actually like jam and cheese. I'm very weird when it comes to food sometimes.

1 minute ago, The_annoying_one said:

Oh, hush. You are a great writer, and you (hopefully) know it. I actually like jam and cheese. I'm very weird when it comes to food sometimes.

...like...jam and...cream cheese?

15 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

sprinkle in some flirting and i think you got it! 

Where's Nakez when we need her?  "Jor hand ees looking tasty rite noa!"

Edited by Vela

Yeah, I was more of a quality over quantity kind of guy, but I did get bored and just start posting randomly at times. Maybe I should start doing that more since "POST MOAR!" is a thing again? I don't know.

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

I'm not really sure what the right answer is here. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

I told you I'm weird when it comes to food. But what I didn't mention is that I'm also very self conscious about it.

lmfao XD XD XD

Well are you sitting at home lathering slices of american cheese with strawberry jam or not?!   Just...slices of cheese rolled up with jelly inside :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

Like, I can see cheese and jam if it were the cream cheese variety like you would find on a Danish.

Like these, I love these. image.png.84fa300ac935df346947ad06ab757ff1.png

Or cream cheese and jam on a bagel.  I like that too...I actually really like it with orange jam or lemon curd....oooooo lemon curd....now I want that.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

wait is thhis the good kind o flirting? idk! :shock:

Eees all gud babeh.  Lol, no I don't know either...I was just trying to type like her, which I also did with her when ever she was on.  Now fork over that hand *brandishes fork*.

Edited by Vela
forgot the k in fork

7 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Yeah, I was more of a quality over quantity kind of guy, but I did get bored and just start posting randomly at times. Maybe I should start doing that more since "POST MOAR!" is a thing again? I don't know.

IB was a good way for me to get warmed up to some quality posts.  Few that they may have been :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I'm actually just alternating between here, Facebook and a video game right now. No food currently involved. I did eat a lemon yogurt about 2 hours ago, though. I love cream cheese danishes, too. :LithiumSmileySurprised:

Oh!  Wutcha play'n?

6 minutes ago, Vela said:

Eees all gud babeh.  Lol, no I don't know either...I was just trying to type like her, which I also did with her when ever she was on.  Now for over that hand *brandishes fork*.

itz like everything is gonna be ok, but next think i know i got my hand missing!

then i ask you and you say "i dont know" but you know!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

itz like everything is gonna be ok, but next think i know i got my hand missing!

then i ask you and you say "i dont know" but you know!

And you're still wondering if this is good or not.

It was good.  *wipes mouth*

And you're still wondering if this is good or not.

It was good.  *wipes mouth*

you forgot a little bit of blood *takes napkin and wipes blood on the side of your mouth*

its not like i was doing anything important with that hand :happyjerk:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Distortedreasoning said:

you forgot a little bit of blood *takes napkin and wipes blood on the side of your mouth*

its not like i was doing anything important with that hand :happyjerk:

Don't worry, your nondominant hand will feel like someone else is doing it!  Or you when you're drunk maybe :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Gemini said:

What if you tagged her?

I don't think I have the same powers as rogue or T.a.o.  Her old screen name doesn't appear when I try.

I'd be really surprised that she ever made her way over here.  Pleasantly surprised but still surprised :D  

• Like 1

I don't think I have the same powers as rogue or T.a.o.  Her old screen name doesn't appear when I try.

I'd be really surprised that she ever made her way over here.  Pleasantly surprised but still surprised :D  

Oh. Yeah. I tried to tag poIexia a month or so back, but I don't think she ever made an account here either. I really liked her. She was fun to post with. (Plus, she was real cute. I wish she wouldn't have drunk so much though. I preferred it when she was sober.)

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Gemini said:

Oh. Yeah. I tried to tag poIexia a month or so back, but I don't think she ever made an account here either. I really liked her. She was fun to post with. (Plus, she was real cute. I wish she wouldn't have drunk so much though. I prefered her sober.)

I never really got to know Nakz too well, like I don't think we ever PMed aside from the one pm with her pic.  Her persona was 100% flirt.  I don't remember too many girls interacting with her :P  just me playing along with her.  I remember thinking at one point "I hope she doesn't think I'm making fun of her with the joos and the jas," :LithiumSmileyLaugh: but I'm pretty sure she figured out that I was having fun with her, lol.

I never really got to know Nakz too well, like I don't think we ever PMed aside from the one pm with her pic.  Her persona was 100% flirt.  I don't remember too many girls interacting with her :P  just me playing along with her.  I remember thinking at one point "I hope she doesn't think I'm making fun of her with the joos and the jas," :LithiumSmileyLaugh: but I'm pretty sure she figured out that I was having fun with her, lol.

I'm sure she knew you were playing along with her.

5 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Do you know her account's full name?

I do not, all I remember is Nakz, for all I know that was the full.  I think I remember her posting on a different account once or twice and she was already there when I joined so Nakz could have actually been an alt and not her main for that matter.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Vela said:

@Gemini I'm fading fast, time for the bed.  Nighty night hun!!!  *waves*

Goodnight, bestie! Sweet well! (Other people: I know it doesn't look right. I accidentally combined sleep and sweet once in wishing her goodnight and it just stuck between us.)

5 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i feel like i should, she sounds familiar. and i think it might be a different name maybe? 

Right?  Everything she said was "joo" or "jor" and "yes I have plz?"

22 hours ago, Gemini said:

Oh. Yeah. I tried to tag poIexia a month or so back, but I don't think she ever made an account here either. I really liked her. She was fun to post with. (Plus, she was real cute. I wish she wouldn't have drunk so much though. I preferred it when she was sober.)

i used to pm polexia regularly, but lost contact when the boards died. 

1 minute ago, Distortedreasoning said:

im pretty certain i have interacted with said poster. now its killing me not remembering her user name! :distraught:

Honestly, it would BLOW my MIND to have an actual conversation with her.  Like if she had indeed migrated here and was chatting normally 🤣 Idk how I would handle it!

1 minute ago, Vela said:

Honestly, it would BLOW my MIND to have an actual conversation with her.  Like if she had indeed migrated here and was chatting normally 🤣 Idk how I would handle it!

yeah i do remember never having a normal conversation, but you know you just had to engage with someone like that :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

4 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i heard she was on fb but i never seen her. 

I've never seen her on Facebook either.

Correction: Just found her and sent her a friend request.

Edited by Gemini

7 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I've never seen her on Facebook either.

Correction: Just found her and sent her a friend request.

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHT?Didjoosay?!  What is her un on facebook?  Out of curiosity.