UnevenEdge

The Eric Andre Show(Season 6)Discussion Topic

Wondering how well this will do.

Feels like any hype for new episodes has died down significantly. You could say it’s because Hannibal left but the show’s also been around for ten years with the same schtick. It’s still memed to no end online so maybe their audience will pull through.

20 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

Wondering how well this will do.

Feels like any hype for new episodes has died down significantly. You could say it’s because Hannibal left but the show’s also been around for ten years with the same schtick. It’s still memed to no end online so maybe their audience will pull through.

I always hated this show except season 5 really surprised me in how much I enjoyed it. I cant watch as it premiers though, I gotta be at work.

• Like 1

Plenty of articles floating around right now where Eric says the show could go on forever and that he sees no end in sight. Which I remember good and well when Dave Willis & Matt Maiellaro said the same thing 10+ years ago when Eric was just starting up.

[as] showrunners have more reason to be cocky I guess. Eric could do well as big time Hollywood if he pushed himself a little more, but I’d love this gig too if I were him.