UnevenEdge

Unicorn Warriors Eternal to get marathon on ACME Night May 28th

Jman

24 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

You Are starting to get really annoying with this whole "It's A Childish Show" Nonsense

They’re pushing it on a kids block, which the ACME block is.  The closest Adult Swim has ever come to doing that prior was a short cameo of the Aqua Teens in the Powerpuff Girls movie that most people didn’t even see until the widescreen edition became standard.

1 hour ago, CountFrylock said:

Now we know a day before this...there's gonna be a unicorn marathon on toonami

They are pushing the hell out of this.  Next we’re gonna see ads calling this “Your New Favorite Show” and ads with the characters extolling their virtues over the competition.

(Weasel was played by Michael Dorn, aka Worf.  No wonder he sounded so awesome).

4 minutes ago, Sketch said:

A rather odd way to air the show on CN hours. Seems any showings on ACME Night will be events.

it's odd that new episodes air every thursday night at midnight(or 11:00 for my time zone)much like primal because this show is nowhere close to that in terms of gore

Primal Yeah I Can see why it aired so late at night but unicorn?....

Super interesting show. You can really tell Genndy is wearing his influences on his sleeve here. Lots of Tezuka and Popeye/classic cartoon looking character designs. Immediately deconstructing the body snatcher angle is also a very meta choice. Show is new enough for me to wanna watch a marathon too. Good stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1