UnevenEdge

I just ate an ENTIRE Digiorno supreme pizza..

3 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Holy fuck I am so full. It was pretty good but my god, I feel like such a glutton and a fatty fatty boom balatty! 

Going to curl up in a ball on the sofa and die now. That is all!!

Good for you!

I’ve been laying in bed dying most of the day myself, but for an entirely different reason.

But this thread isn’t about me. Sorry, @atomicinumatt. ☹️

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

It started out as possible strep, then morphed into a cold. I don’t know what the hell it is now. Different symptoms every day. Today was horrible, but the soup I ate earlier helped a lot.

Ah damn, man I am sorry. 

Could be like covid or the flu maybe? I am not doctor though haha just make sure you drink lots of water, get lots of rest and take meds!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

Ah damn, man I am sorry. 

Could be like covid or the flu maybe? I am not doctor though haha just make sure you drink lots of water, get lots of rest and take meds!!

Thank you.

I am thinking possible covid, but I hope not. I will be calling my useless doctor first thing Monday morning. As far as water goes, I have been drinking it almost religiously, and taking Tylenol sometimes.

Sorry for hijacking your thread.

• Like 2

I bet it was good, too. Congratulations, man!

Now then, while I love supreme pizza, I have to be in the mood for it. I'm usually a pepperoni or pepperoni and sausage kind of guy when it comes to pizza. I do love veggies on it though, especially mushrooms and olives. In fact, I once had Dominos make a Brooklyn-style extra large Wisconsin six-cheese pizza topped with pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives (with extra cheese, of course) and it was spectacular! If I could make my own from scratch, I would most certainly make it the same way. It was incredible!

And this is exactly why I need to lose weight. I eat too much.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I bet it was good, too. Congratulations, man!

Now then, while I love supreme pizza, I have to be in the mood for it. I'm usually a pepperoni or pepperoni and sausage kind of guy when it comes to pizza. I do love veggies on it though, especially mushrooms and olives. In fact, I once had Dominos make a Brooklyn-style extra large Wisconsin six-cheese pizza topped with pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives (with extra cheese, of course) and it was spectacular! If I could make my own from scratch, I would most certainly make it the same way. It was incredible!

And ithisis why I need to lose weight. I eat too much.

Haha I still have a high metabolism and can eat a ton without putting on much weight, but I also tend to intermittent fast until the evening and end up eating huge late lunches and dinners! I can be a glutton!!

I like pizza any way, from plain cheese to supreme with all kinds of random shit on it. Everything except pineapple dammit! 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Haha I still have a high metabolism and can eat a ton without putting on much weight, but I also tend to intermittent fast until the evening and end up eating huge late lunches and dinners! I can be a glutton!!

I like pizza any way, from plain cheese to supreme with all kinds of random shit on it. Everything except pineapple dammit! 

I avoided pineapple on pizza for a LONG time because….yuck….

But a friend brought me some one time, and it would be rude to turn it down. Shit was amazing.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I avoided pineapple on pizza for a LONG time because….yuck….

But a friend brought me some one time, and it would be rude to turn it down. Shit was amazing.

Yea, I mean I love pineapple in general and have tried it on pizza. Just not my thing on the za haha 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Yea, I mean I love pineapple in general and have tried it on pizza. Just not my thing on the za haha 

Eh…you know what they say.

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one, and they’re both full of the same thing. 😂

Neither of us is right or wrong here.

Edited by The_annoying_one
Left out some words there…
  • Like 1