UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode #433 Discussion

7 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Yeah knowing this is filler also just helps  kill more of the tension the writers were trying to create here 

Not just filler in that it doesn't matter.  This world is all an illusion so it literally wouldn't matter what happens lol.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

What was that anime movie they kept advertising tonight?

That was Suzume. The new Makoto Shinkai (director of Your Name, Weathering With You, etc) movie. Pretty sure I remember we got one of his earlier movies, Children Who Chase Lost Voices, way back here in on the block once.

Though I was actually talking about wanting to see that Dungeons and Dragons movie, it looked fun in the trailers and it seems like it turned out surprisingly good.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

That was Suzume. The new Makoto Shinkai (director of Your Name, Weathering With You, etc) movie. Pretty sure I remember we got one of his earlier movies, Children Who Chase Lost Voices, way back here in on the block once.

Though I was actually talking about wanting to see that Dungeons and Dragons movie, it looked fun in the trailers and it seems like it turned out surprisingly good.

Oh ok.  Looks like it is just in Japanese for now.  I was putting things away during commercials and still without glasses I couldn't easily read the title.  And Shippuden wasn't recorded for some reason so I couldn't go back and check that.  Thanks.

Oh.  I did think the D&D movie didn't look too bad until we found out it was about a heist.   Not sure what to think now 

• Like 2