UnevenEdge

finally watched MHA world heroes mission last night*spoilers*

I Like it more than movie 1(two heroes)but less than movie 2(heroes rising)

biggest complaint is that despite the title being world heroes mission....We Only get to spend any time in the fictional country of Otheon

everywhere else is just a small blink and miss it scene...so many characters on the cover/poster and most of them don't do anything

hell Tamaki/Sun-Eater is on the poster and i don't remember him saying or doing anything at all

It reminded me of Superman/Batman Public Enemies, but it didn’t NEARLY commit to the bit the way that movie did.  Granted, the difference there was that Lex Luthor was the president and MHA didn’t have a Luthor equivalent, but heroes hunting Deku would have been a sight to see.

Heroes Rising had such a fantastic final fight that the next movie really had no way of competing with it. It was fine for your standard Shonen Tie-In Filler Movie, but that's about it. I'm still disappointed that all the promotion for the movie gave the boys those sweet new hero suits and then they wore them in a grand total of like, one scene.

Also, not enough Garbage Dilf.