UnevenEdge

Warner Bros Discovery planning to write off another $2.5, no, $3.3 billion in programming

Jman

Let’s give the DC characters another kick in the balls while we’re at it.

After being spoiled by Shaft’s very good animation for Ice Queendom, we’re getting a RWBY/Justice League crossover that is 100% Rooster Teeth QUALITY.

Why the fuck didn’t Zaslav liquidate Rooster Teeth before he canceled the Batman Beyond movie?!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/16/2022 at 1:05 PM, Jman said:

After being spoiled by Shaft’s very good animation for Ice Queendom, we’re getting a RWBY/Justice League crossover that is 100% Rooster Teeth QUALITY.

Why the fuck didn’t Zaslav liquidate Rooster Teeth before he canceled the Batman Beyond movie?!

I made that for them with Mario Paint, don't be a dick.

I mean... a team of skilled artists did that. With expensive graphical rendering software.

Is what I meant to say.

• Haha 5

On 12/16/2022 at 3:05 PM, Jman said:

BLEEEEGGGHHH it looks like a PS2 game!  And we're desecrating DC with RWBY, REALLY?!

SuperFriends looked better than this!

Edited by ben0119

On 12/18/2022 at 2:46 AM, ben0119 said:

BLEEEEGGGHHH it looks like a PS2 game!  And we're desecrating DC with RWBY, REALLY?!

SuperFriends looked better than this!

The thing that drives me crazy is we just saw that RWBY can look half decent if you get SHAFT to animate it.

And amidst all the flaming wreckage, this PS2 era CG survives?  Why the hell wasn’t SHAFT doing this too?  Why is Volume 9 still happening when you could have just handed the franchise to the Urobutcher to reboot?  Why the Justice League?!