UnevenEdge

Westworld

EyeOfPain

Me!

I had the same feeling as you.

That Bernard is in fact an android...I always had a feeling something was off.

I'm loving Maeve's storyline a lot, too.

I also love the actress that plays Dolores, so I'm expecting more moments from her too...her change has been progressing well.

Me!

I had the same feeling as you.

That Bernard is in fact an android...I always had a feeling something was off.

I'm loving Maeve's storyline a lot, too.

I also love the actress that plays Dolores, so I'm expecting more moments from her too...her change has been progressing well.

It was almost an inevitability that someone would be, and Bernard is the guy we've spent the most time with. The question is how much further does that go.

I want to know what kind of story Dolores writes for herself. It would be interesting if she decides to become a "villain" after everything she's learned.

It was almost an inevitability that someone would be, and Bernard is the guy we've spent the most time with. The question is how much further does that go.

I want to know what kind of story Dolores writes for herself. It would be interesting if she decides to become a "villain" after everything she's learned.

Welp, Ford seems to love that Bernard knows what he is, because he can program emotions better...but whatshisface, one of programmer people seem to know Bernard is off in some way. >.>

I love Maeve<3 She's sooooo fucking GAR! The man in black BETTER WATCH OUT 'cuz she's still not over it plus she knows way too much.

DOLORES WAS SO CLOSE TO WAKING UP! Eff you BILLY! She just needed to go in that church o_o and it seems that she may have killed that whole town....?

Teddy always gets the short end of the stick, I always feel sorry for him...interesting that even he is remembering the man in black.

Also was nice to hear the man in black talk more about his life.

Arnold is a sick fucker >_> but I want to know where this maze is <_<

The whole Charlotte/Lawrence shet is so extra...wtf are you up to. betch? She's gonna wreck havoc outside of the Westworld area.

I've seen the theory floating around that Arnold was one of Ford's original hosts that went berserk and Bernard is essentially that replacement.

Welp, Ford seems to love that Bernard knows what he is, because he can program emotions better...but whatshisface, one of programmer people seem to know Bernard is off in some way. >.>

I love Maeve<3 She's sooooo fucking GAR! The man in black BETTER WATCH OUT 'cuz she's still not over it plus she knows way too much.

DOLORES WAS SO CLOSE TO WAKING UP! Eff you BILLY! She just needed to go in that church o_o and it seems that she may have killed that whole town....?

Teddy always gets the short end of the stick, I always feel sorry for him...interesting that even he is remembering the man in black.

Also was nice to hear the man in black talk more about his life.

Arnold is a sick fucker >_> but I want to know where this maze is <_<

The whole Charlotte/Lawrence shet is so extra...wtf are you up to. betch? She's gonna wreck havoc outside of the Westworld area.

I've seen the theory floating around that Arnold was one of Ford's original hosts that went berserk and Bernard is essentially that replacement.

What if he's not a replacement? I like that his comments about Theresa's facial expressions tied into his story more than him just being an obsessive guy.

Oh, the guy who tried to console Bernard, I think he's Security or something, not Behavior, which Bernard is in charge of, I believe.

They haven't said Harris' name, I wouldn't be surprised if it's Delos.

What if he's not a replacement? I like that his comments about Theresa's facial expressions tied into his story more than him just being an obsessive guy.

Oh, the guy who tried to console Bernard, I think he's Security or something, not Behavior, which Bernard is in charge of, I believe.

They haven't said Harris' name, I wouldn't be surprised if it's Delos.

Very true, he could've been made at the same time as Arnold.  I guess we'll find out as the series goes on.

Yeah, that guy! His name is Ashley, I guess (looked at the IMDb page :D), he seems to have picked up something.

Hmm, I saw more theories circulating around that what we're seeing are two time lines.

1) The timeline with Dolores and Billy.

2) The timeline with the Man in Black.

That are apparently around 30 years apart?  Since people think that the Man in Black is Billy.

The reappearance of Angela gave more evidence of this...?

Episode 2:

ep02-ss01-1280.jpg

Episode 9 (she was in the town Dolores shot up):

ANGELA.gif

And this one with the MIB:

Mib1.gif

mib3.gif

So they're linking when Billy first met her at the intro station and the MIB recognizing her to this separation.

Plus the fact that she was around during Dolores' past.

IDK it'll be interesting to see if this is true. :D

it would be easier if we just made this a spoilers thread....

Probably.

Mewn[/member] That would be incredible if true. But it feels like that's too much of a stretch, given what we've seen in the control room. Too much just doesn't feel like it would line up for that to be the case.

This show is incredible.

It sucks we're gonna have to wait until 2018 for Season 2.

Oh geez, this wait will be TORTURE!

Anyway, GREAT EPISODE!

I still think Billy is the man in black >_>

ALSO, loved that twist that Bernard was made in the image of Arnold.

Terrific ending!

It was fun seeing Dolores try to figure out the maze on her own...also was interesting that she basically has two personalities since they uploaded Wyatt in her.  It was  also funny to see Billy's face when she mentioned his name.

I loved that it came full circle with "these violent delights, have violent ends"...since that's when Dolores shot Arnold in the head and then at the end she shoots Robert, with the song playing.

MAEVE! She's still being controlled! Who is doing that? >_> Since that betch did not leave.  I almost was expecting Felix to be a android too, especially when we entered that whole Chinese samurai training shet....him all "don't ask".  Seems like they're building another world. >_>

Now that Robert basically said FUCK Y'ALL and is presumably dead, all of the "defected" androids are ready to take back their land with Dolores as their leader.

I DON'T WANT TO WAIT TWO YEARS TO SEE HOW THAT PLAYS OUT >___<

• 2 weeks later...