UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Double-Shot Episodes 388 and 389 Discussion

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

I have no idea.  I'd have to check a wiki, but then I can't avoid the most current events which would be spoilers haha.  Not that I care that much about spoilers with this show, but still.

Yeah I know Hanabi was in Boruto.

I might be wrong but I feel like this is yet another character that was mostly forgotten about.

Yeah, I don't want to look either, but I feel like we haven't seen her much at all and that those times in Boruto when we saw her in those eps that aired was the first time in ages we got to see her again.

Edited by DangerMouse

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

You both just SUCKED at training her while taking into account understanding who she might be willing to fight properly against and not someone she's supposed to care about.

Yeah she can't be expected to fight her sister to the death.  They weren't taking Hinata's personality into account, either.  They don't know what to do with anyone who aren't heartless bastards like them!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah she can't be expected to fight her sister to the death.  They weren't taking Hinata's personality into account, either.  They don't know what to do with anyone who aren't heartless bastards like them!

Exactly.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Do we ever see his reaction to current Hinata? lol

I want to say yes but I'm not sure.  Isn't one of the elder Hyuugas fighting in the war?  And it has to be her dad, because her uncle took his place to die after her dad killed the leader of this other ninja clan and they demanded his death and body as restitution.  But I can't remember for sure what he has been doing during the war.

• Thanks 1