UnevenEdge

The almighty [hr].

Azalar Hex

[glow=#4400ff,2,300]Because I have to feel special, I'mma take this opportunity to say anyone wanting a divider before their signature because they are OCD like I am about it can throw in a [hr] tag above it in their sig settings to draw a line like the one above the cat image below.

Honestly I'm just using this as an excuse to post.[/glow]

EDIT:  And it no longer works.  Guess that was a no-no.

EDIT:  And it works again.  Yup.

[glow=#4400ff,2,300]Because I have to feel special, I'mma take this opportunity to say anyone wanting a divider before their signature because they are OCD like I am about it can throw in a [hr] tag above it in their sig settings to draw a line like the one above the cat image below.

That's what I did too.  The lack of a bar looks odd to me.  I wasn't sure it was going to actually work. :D

[glow=#4400ff,2,300]Looks like some of the forum themes put the lines back in by default ( Facade is one. ).  So you'll end up with double lines before signatures this way.  I mean, if you like lines, this is more lines.  But yeah ... OCD.  [/glow]

I'm
all
up
in
here
with
lineception.

Guest The Hound

Okay yea this isn't necessary anymore. Facade is the new theme and 100% optimized for everything besides Arcade at the moment. Sigs have dividers by default

Guest The Hound

Woah.

That's cool. Your mini profile shows you have the high score on the one game we have.