UnevenEdge

I actually found a area of work I could pursue

brainscour

with my skill set if you made it this far.  Hopefully you were interested.  I can learn and teach at the same time.  Unique of a skill it may be. But what it translates into is taking information that needs to be translated and interpreting in English what a German teacher tells me to translate to a student what what ge taught me.

There's a way to reiterate the information faster if one person is bilingual and the class and student both don't play a lead. 

That in contrast of the way most classes are taught, as in traditional setting with a teacher in lead.

When two people translate to each completing a classic rule, that the information spoken is highly valuable information, then it can be perfected easier by memorization, well with cues

It's not a book study.  It's conversational learning.  It's highly efficient and teaches one English speaking person German and a class of German speaking students English.  

But the big stink here is the Professor would still have to be bilingual and may prefer the traditional setting of book study.  But I've tried to learn some of some foreign languages and the conversational method really is a good one.

The purpose of the English speaking Aide is for the easiest American spoken translation in the form of modern day English.

Basically so someone isn't struggling and stumble around trying to remember little accent traits or exact replicas of formatting sentences.

And the information studied sort of needs to fit the current situation.  That's the fastest way for a room full of people to learn each other's languages.

2 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

Of course you're interested in the Nazi language.

OUT!

I would prefer to be one who does not think luuv created it in the guise of no self censorship or his antithesis on integrated ??? Of ??? Just because we have Noise for life .