UnevenEdge

Beat Margit

That_One_Guy

I just fought him for the second time and beat him solo. He stronger this time but he's not the boss of the area, so you can technically run from him while he's talking shit about the tarnished, but I murdered his ass...again.  

Protip: he is highly susceptible to status effects...don't know if he was the first time, but knowing that, he probably would have been easier 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I just fought him for the second time and beat him solo. He stronger this time but he's not the boss of the area, so you can technically run from him while he's talking shit about the tarnished, but I murdered his ass...again.  

Protip: he is highly susceptible to status effects...don't know if he was the first time, but knowing that, he probably would have been easier 

Lol good work bro. It literally took me like 50 tries mostly because of his second phase. His first phase is really easy. The jump hammer attack took me forever to learn how to avoid for some reason and i was to afraid to just run up and attack. Took some punishment but i ended up beating him comfortably when i just ran up on him

• Like 1

20 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

Lol good work bro. It literally took me like 50 tries mostly because of his second phase. His first phase is really easy. The jump hammer attack took me forever to learn how to avoid for some reason and i was to afraid to just run up and attack. Took some punishment but i ended up beating him comfortably when i just ran up on him

Souls games rely on you being too scared to fight back....That's why everything is huge and makes a lot of fucking noise while being ugly as shit.  The only way to ever know when to fight, run or defend is to get in there....Avoiding the fight just psyches you out.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cyberbully said:

Souls games rely on you being too scared to fight back....That's why everything is huge and makes a lot of fucking noise while being ugly as shit.  The only way to ever know when to fight, run or defend is to get in there....Avoiding the fight just psyches you out.

This is really how ive felt since bloodborne and you worded it funny af 😭

Not all the bosses are ugly. Dancer from ds3 can catch meat

• Haha 2

This was a game of chicken.  Everything he does at this point in the fight 1shots you, and he had just a smidge of life left.....I gained some distance and decided just to go full Shinobi on him.....Then i got lucky af.....Normally, he would go for the charge, which is hard to dodge because as you see, he takes the whole bridge and ain't nothing other the sides but death.....So I was just hoping for some hit box luck.....Also, he is known to start flying and there is no telling what he's gonna do then....Burn the bridge, stomp you, hover and stall so you switch to arrows and just bite you during the frame.....But no, this dumb fuck went for the straight forward fire breath......Literally the easiest shit to get away from and heal, buff, or just haul ass.

Edited by cyberbully
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am OP AF right now....it's a souls game so this will be short lived but I did the motherfucker to this fatass.....even my spirits made it to the end of the fight and they always die. They are just a distraction while I get all my buffs and debuffs in place, but I think they were just short enough that he couldn't pinpoint their hotbox.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1