UnevenEdge

I could've died today.

The_annoying_one

I was outside walking my dog this afternoon, when this random guy who's been doing some work on the vacant house next door comes up and asks me if I want a piece of pie. One voice was saying "Don't take it." , while the other was saying "Pie? Hell yeah!" . The second voice won.

The pie was pre-packaged and didn't appear to have been tampered with, so it's probably fine, right? Right?!?!

Yes it's definitely fine. Weird as hell story though. What sort of man asks another man if he wants a piece of pie?

Even if I did want it I would've gone full Bill Burr and turned that shit down in disgust. 

Edited by Nabreezy

Back in 2010 I was an insurance agent, and one potential client I went to see was a huge collector of Pepsi/soda stuff. He showed me full cans of Tab he had, and when I was on my way out, he offered me one. The soda fan that I am, was like yeah, sounds great thank you. Don't think I've ever had Tab, but I have heard of it. Didn't drink it right then because I didn't know the sugar/caffeine content and that appointment was at like 8:00 PM. Saved it for the weekend. Pretty decent cola, but no real reason for me to start drinking it instead of Coke or Pepsi. But that was fucking cool of him.

• Haha 1

On 10/27/2021 at 8:51 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Back in 2010 I was an insurance agent, and one potential client I went to see was a huge collector of Pepsi/soda stuff. He showed me full cans of Tab he had, and when I was on my way out, he offered me one. The soda fan that I am, was like yeah, sounds great thank you. Don't think I've ever had Tab, but I have heard of it. Didn't drink it right then because I didn't know the sugar/caffeine content and that appointment was at like 8:00 PM. Saved it for the weekend. Pretty decent cola, but no real reason for me to start drinking it instead of Coke or Pepsi. But that was fucking cool of him.

928d8a9a57515320068a2c339e88fd28.jpg