UnevenEdge

Squid Game is pretty good

bnmjy

(It was a joke.)

Anyway, I like how religion is brought up in Korean media, as there are many Korean Christians, which contrasts with the more traditional Buddhist customs. In Japanese media, unless the theme is strictly Christian, it's rarely explicitly brought up, as Christianity isn't that common in Japan.

People are already saying the soldier masks are probably gonna be popular Halloween costumes this year.

• Thanks 1

My homie Bludika says most Koreans are Christian (though I'm not clear if he meant just in America or where his family is from as well).....I took it with a grain of salt because the kid seems to not be that "into" his Asian heritage despite being born there.....They moved to England when he was 6 from .....I assume North Korea, because reasons but I guess I'm not sure about that either.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

My homie Bludika says most Koreans are Christian (though I'm not clear if he meant just in America or where his family is from as well).....I took it with a grain of salt because the kid seems to not be that "into" his Asian heritage despite being born there.....They moved to England when he was 6 from .....I assume North Korea, because reasons but I guess I'm not sure about that either.

I think it's mostly a Korean American thing. I believe it's also quite rare in North Korea.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

I suppose so, considering it's what everyone calls men with shoulder length hair as having one.

not true. If it was shoulder length all the way around his head, it wouldn't be a mullet. Its short in the front and long in the back. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vamped said:

not true. If it was shoulder length all the way around his head, it wouldn't be a mullet. Its short in the front and long in the back. 

Well, here's a mullet of the main character the show is ripp . . . um, inspired by.

D-ujaQYXkAEVucp.jpg