UnevenEdge

YashaHime: Princess Half-Demon Episode 4 "The Gateway to the Past" Discussion

22 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

LOL at the Toonami bumper making it seem like Moroha's the lead.

Maybe it is like past cases and Demarco and co. only watched a few episodes and assumed that Moroha was the lead.  Like when they goofed up on Tenchi GXP and somehow thought the show was good just from watching the first three episodes.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Maybe it is like past cases and Demarco and co. only watched a few episodes and assumed that Moroha was the lead.  Like when they goofed up on Tenchi GXP and somehow thought the show was good just from watching the first three episodes.

Maybe. Though it being an Inuyasha sequel it was a shoe-in no matter what lol.

Though it's probably also because she's got all those Inuyasha-like shots that play up it's relation.

Edited by DangerMouse

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Though it's probably also because she's got all those Inuyasha-like shots that play up it's relation.

It does show her as a chip off the old block in so many ways lol 

I want to see an episode of her and Inuyasha bonding and acting almost like a mirror to each other xD

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Of course it was going to get picked up regardless (assuming they could work out a deal.)

You can clearly tell from watching the show that Towa is the protagonist, though.  We even had her narrating like Kagome.

The theory I heard for this was that since Sesshomaru was supposedly the most popular character from the original series, the creators of this series made the show to focus on Sesshomaru's daughters.  If that is true, it's yet another example of why you don't "make things for the fans."  

I do like Towa and Setsuna, but Moroha is definitely best girl!