UnevenEdge

Okay Prime Video, I see you

Vamped

On 6/6/2021 at 10:14 PM, Mewn said:

If only I got another season of Maisel.

Amazon bought MGM, hopefully they'll get more shit and they should fix their ugly ass interface.

I wont lie ... I literally only watched Downton Abbey which is apparently on Netflix. That interface is clunky AF. Hopefully they get some more stuff I actually wanna watch

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Vamped said:

I wont lie ... I literally only watched Downton Abbey which is apparently on Netflix. That interface is clunky AF. Hopefully they get some more stuff I actually wanna watch

LAWL

Yeah I saw Downton Abbey on Netflix today and it made me think of your thread 😂

I hope so too cuz whew the weakest streaming service....then again it's just kinda there as an add on to the prime shipping shit anyway.

On 6/6/2021 at 8:20 PM, Vamped said:

Finally giving the Amazon prime video service a use beyond watching all of Downton Abbey

For Invincible 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95257971ef113d29f45b4

Then following up with The Boys

9f22ed4cfa2fcdd9ca6ca11f10ed4254.gif

I used the last hours of my free membership deal for Invincible, and it was a very good decision. Will use the next one for The Boys, and I'm totally swiping that eevee pic.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

I used the last hours of my free membership deal for Invincible, and it was a very good decision. Will use the next one for The Boys, and I'm totally swiping that eevee pic.

My sister's been yelling at me to watch The Boys and Ive been yelling at her to watch Invincible XD

Things are weird. 

Since I moved back out we dont get the chance to watch stuff together. Lol 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Vamped said:

My sister's been yelling at me to watch The Boys and Ive been yelling at her to watch Invincible XD

Things are weird. 

Since I moved back out we dont get the chance to watch stuff together. Lol 

Me to my family: I know you don't watch that cartoon shit besides a few episodes of Family Guy, but for the love of God watch Invincible!

40 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

Me to my family: I know you don't watch that cartoon shit besides a few episodes of Family Guy, but for the love of God watch Invincible!

My family has never had a problem with cartoons/anime XD

My mom pretends to not be interested and she'll be like Im just watching Naruto/jujutsu Kaisen/Fruits Basket Beastars/MHA because y'all are using the livingroom 

>.> then you catch her watching it solo and yelling Plus Ultra in the movie theater.

Beyond anime, Super heroes have always been a big thing .... so my parents were outraged at Omni Man when I made them watch the first episode.

OUTRAGED 

13 hours ago, Vamped said:

My family has never had a problem with cartoons/anime XD

My mom pretends to not be interested and she'll be like Im just watching Naruto/jujutsu Kaisen/Fruits Basket Beastars/MHA because y'all are using the livingroom 

>.> then you catch her watching it solo and yelling Plus Ultra in the movie theater.

Beyond anime, Super heroes have always been a big thing .... so my parents were outraged at Omni Man when I made them watch the first episode.

OUTRAGED 

I'm not the slightest bit envious of this. Nope.

b5e6d960ed99c25956ed3fdd3ec39c9a.jpg

• Haha 1