UnevenEdge

Fucking dating apps..

PhilosipherStoned

It's like nothing then all the sudden five matches with 3 people trying to talk to me at the same time.. At least someone that doesn't seem sketchy wants to meet in hometown I guess. I'm a bit nervous though ever since I found out she's a correctional officer.. I mean I worked the job before, but I thought it was stupid as fuck. It does pay well though. :|

I think these other two matches need to be weeded out anyway they look like fuck girl accounts and have me talking to them on instagram...Meh..

This one chick doesnt look like a trap fuckgirl account, but she's supposingly a social media manager, and I think I've seen her on every dating app I've tried so it seems weird. Waiting for red flags..  Now she says she is originally from Romania 'the land of vampires' lol... Well I mean I can believe that from the pic lol, but still. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
She's still talking lol...

Just now, bnmjy said:

Just fuck fuggs already 😒

Even if I ever found myself attracted to that I feel like we'd end up fighting each other before that happened.. and she seems crazy enough to win honestly.. Can we just leave it at that? I think I'll play my cards elsewhere, but if ever I feel suicidal again. Maybe. 

Just now, PhilosipherStoned said:

Even if I ever found myself attracted to that I feel like we'd end up fighting each other before that happened.. and she seems crazy enough to win honestly.. Can we just leave it at that? I think I'll play my cards elsewhere, but if ever I feel suicidal again. Maybe. 

Suicidal? 😐

I need to get over this picture hurdle to do more of this shit. It's so hard to give a shit about this modern style of dating. I do not like it at all, I hated its inception in Facebook. But I also need to get over the consideration that I have so much fucking money I can get delivery every day. 

I spent like $400 on hookers some Saturday and my bank account is fine. Apparently wrecking two or three women every month or two is way less expensive than a relationship.