UnevenEdge

This boardgame looks complicated.

InsaneFox

6 minutes ago, JehutyNinja said:

Yes, yes it does, lotta expansions too, it looks like

My friend was like, “I got a new game, we can punch it out real quick and try to get a game in.”

Later: “I didn’t think this was gonna be another Anachrony incident.” (Anachrony was like 15 punch boards of all small but slightly different tiles. Horrible.)

1 minute ago, InsaneFox said:

My friend was like, “I got a new game, we can punch it out real quick and try to get a game in.”

Later: “I didn’t think this was gonna be another Anachrony incident.” (Anachrony was like 15 punch boards of all small but slightly different tiles. Horrible.)

My buddy ordered a literal chest full of the board game version of Company of Heroes and it honestly looks terrifying lol

• Haha 1

Just now, JehutyNinja said:

My buddy ordered a literal chest full of the board game version of Company of Heroes and it honestly looks terrifying lol

Yeah... my copy of Scythe with the inserts and fancy metal pieces and coins weighs 28 pounds and I’m confident it’s sturdy enough to kill a man in a pinch.

• Haha 1

I like the metal pieces, though, that's a nice touch.

I wonder if my buddy has that, he has quite the collection. I apologize in advance for the quality but my buddy likes it privacy and wouldn't appreciate these pictures being out lol

This is maybe 1/4 of his collection

20210519_211507.jpg

20210519_211500.jpg