UnevenEdge

behind the lines

revelations

35 minutes ago, revelations said:

Jesus. This is the first Bass Pro Shops pyramid I've ever seen.

Redneck Egypt. 

I'm impressed.

It used to be an arena before Bass Pro. Theres some more Egyptian themes about the city aside from the pyramid ... which is now a Bass Pro shop ... and resort hotel 

It wasnt really all that impressive to me but then again Im probably not the target demographic 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Vamped said:

It used to be an arena before Bass Pro. Theres some more Egyptian themes about the city aside from the pyramid ... which is now a Bass Pro shop ... and resort hotel 

It wasnt really all that impressive to me but then again Im probably not the target demographic 

Wait. This isn't the arena in Memphis is it?

Just now, revelations said:

Wow. I didn't know it had been converted. 

Lots of WWE programming was filmed there. 

That's a shame that it was converted into such a shitty business. 

Right. They wasted it. It was much better ideas for what could have been done to it. I actually liked the idea of a museum or an indoor theme park but ... now its Bass Pro so 

• Like 1

Just now, Vamped said:

Right. They wasted it. It was much better ideas for what could have been done to it. I actually liked the idea of a museum or an indoor theme park but ... now its Bass Pro so 

I have been in Bass Pro like twice in my life, and one was last month. I was looking for a spot light and those dummies acted like they'd never heard of the term spot light before. They didn't even have any. But the line to the gun counter was backed up. Which was no surprise. Lots of Trumpers in there. 

Yeah, that building could have been almost anything else and would have been better. I can't believe it was turned into a retail store. It could have even been a medical complex. An outpatient center or something.

1 minute ago, revelations said:

I was looking for a spot light and those dummies acted like they'd never heard of the term spot light before. They didn't even have any.

What are you staging a play? Nobody knows what that is or what you're talking about. 

Edited by NaBarney
  • D'oh 1