UnevenEdge

which jeep color is more sexy

wacky1980

7 hours ago, wacky1980 said:

we're talking about maybe doing a small lift and upgrading the wheels/tires, but that probably won't happen right away. i want to get to know her a little bit first. we got this primarily as a work vehicle for me, which includes hauling product around and occasionally pulling a draft beer trailer. i doubt we'll get into trail riding or bombing around the countryside ... not too much anyways, at first. but we'll see.

first things first though. i've gotta address that belt chirp this weekend, or else i'm taking it back to the dealer to fix it for me. it only happens for the first couple minutes when it's cold, but it's fucking embarrassing starting up a new buy and having it make noise on day one. i ordered up a full led upgrade kit (i loathe the standard lighting), minus tail lights because i'm not settled on the style i like just yet. next, a few trim pieces and cosmetic tweaks, and maybe a new radio as well. then i'll dive underneath this summer to start looking for trouble lol.

The belt chirp is most likely either the belt (obviously) or an idler pulley... another cheap part but isn't hard to replace. But because you just got it, I'd let the dealer deal lol

• Like 1

On 2/27/2021 at 3:53 PM, Rogue_Alphonse said:

The belt chirp is most likely either the belt (obviously) or an idler pulley... another cheap part but isn't hard to replace. But because you just got it, I'd let the dealer deal lol

i'd take it back to the dealer if i was concerned it could be something more involved than a belt or pulley, but they're an hour drive and they didn't offer shit for a warranty (30 days 50/50). and i declined their "extended warranty" bullshit. it was actually a pretty nice weekend so we put the top down and enjoyed it. this is a thing i can easily get used to lol.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Sawdamizer said:

We bought a 2020 sahara, power top!! Big ol MTs on it too....

Maybe wife and I can blast out Midwest in a few months and we can jerk eachother off as Jeep dicks

hey, my (back)door is always open if you're coming in hot.

On 2/27/2021 at 12:22 AM, Rogue_Alphonse said:

Now if you decide to go more than a 2" budget boost lift...:P

so i'm thinking about moving up to 33s. doesn't require a lift to gain a couple inches, and shouldn't be any rubbing going on at that size if i add some spacers. seems like a nice compromise until i'm convinced a full lift is in order.

12 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

so i'm thinking about moving up to 33s. doesn't require a lift to gain a couple inches, and shouldn't be any rubbing going on at that size if i add some spacers. seems like a nice compromise until i'm convinced a full lift is in order.

20210313_090922.jpg

• Like 1