UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind Episodio 36 Discussion

maxresdefault.jpg  Golden Wind

latest?cb=20190621231102

Episodio 36:
Diavolo Surfaces 
(ディアボロ浮上 Diaboro Fujō)

Ooooooh we're halfway there, oooooh 

F8AC788E-095C-48D0-9AF4-E81AE9CEC2E7.thumb.jpeg.b00a0cbcdc22a2a70bcc53fd6360eac0.jpeg

turtle and a prayer

We learned very quickly last time that Chariot Requiem was not giving up the arrow without a fight, a fight against your own stand. Yes indeed any stand attacks against Chariot Requiem, just resulted in those attacks being thrown right back at you. The situation grew troublesome as Bucciarati's body started getting back up before being shot down, with everyone sure the boss was taken down for the count. What everyone didn't count on was the boss having one body but in fact two souls. This was discovered as Bucciarati's body remained on the ground while King Crimson struck again, killing Narancia. 
640?cb=20190622032218

Giorno "We have to leave you here. So that no one can hurt you anymore... ever again. But I promise, I will take you back home."
latest?cb=20190622032521

Narancia's impalement was a brutal and heartbreaking death sentence given the boss and threw everyone into a dark depression. Meanwhile Polnareff begins to mention that the boss must have had only one body, but two souls inside likely formed through childhood trauma. While Requiem's ability has switched one soul with Bucciarati, Diavolo's soul must be lurking somewhere close inside someone else. Whoever Diavolo is in control of now must be on the run after the arrow, and now the hunt for Chariot Requiem is a hunt for the boss & arrow. 

I know that was all a bit of a mouthful 
JoJo's%20Bizarre%20Adventure%20Golden%20

Tune in tonight for the exclusive dub premiere of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind

12:30am Eastern time/11:30pm Central time. 10/4/20, 10/3/20

Only on Toonami 

Edited by AnimationFan14
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1