UnevenEdge

Samurai Jack constant Stream (Presented by Old Spice)

To get you ready for the premiere of BRAND-SPANKIN' NEW SAMURAI JACK this Saturday night at 11 PM on Toonami, the Toonami Marathon Stream is showing the last 10 episodes of the original Samurai Jack!

We get episodes 43-47 from Monday to Wednesday night, then 48-52 from then to Friday night.

I kinda wish they had gone with the episodes where Jack ALMOST gets back to the past (like 31/32), but whatever.

Check it out, or don't, but get ready for Episode 53 (which oddly enough, carries the Roman numeral "XCII", which is "92") this Saturday night!!

It feels redundant for them to have the last episodes play on the Toonami stream when there's already a dedicated stream for SamJack, but I guess this is good enough. Any other show's marathon would probably be ignored by its hype, anyway.

And you can also watch the final two episodes that never aired on the block thanks to that meddling in the beginning of 2015, if you haven't already. 8)

Well, given the lack of anything beyond a TV-14V for the show so far, I doubt you'll hear any s-bombs. Most other swears should be fair game, though, so they can probably cram a few "bastard"s in there.

Your best hope is for the marathon stream to still be up after the new season premieres.

It feels redundant for them to have the last episodes play on the Toonami stream when there's already a dedicated stream for SamJack, but I guess this is good enough. Any other show's marathon would probably be ignored by its hype, anyway.

And you can also watch the final two episodes that never aired on the block thanks to that meddling in the beginning of 2015, if you haven't already. 8)

Have you actually watched the dedicated stream? I tried but I wasn't able to get it, and recently they actually removed it from both the app and website, so I believe this is really all we get!

Is the show available on demand anywhere?  I want to see how much whiplash the content gets when it's on a Toonami that can curse freely up to "shit".

The whole series is on Hulu. Because of that they can only do linear streams on AdultSwim.com rather than make individual episodes available on-demand.