UnevenEdge

stranger things

resurrected

i've never watched it, but I think I'm gonna give it a shot this weekend.

And maybe the Haunting of Hill House. 

I bought the first season of Stranger Things on Blu-ray and it came in this cool VHS style box. Looks like a fun show.

I know disco liked it, and she's watching the series again right now.

Stranger Things is good, but just good. Don't listen to the overhype(although I think that died down some with the 2nd and 3rd seasons). 

I enjoyed The Haunting of Hill House. I wonder if The Haunting of Bly Manor is still coming this year.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

I thought season 1 of ST was the shit. With the next two seasons not so much. The series is pretty much carried by the one MC girl with special powers, and the cop played by David Harbour.

I like David Harbour. And I enjoyed the new Hellboy with him in it. Even though I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that liked it.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 8:35 PM, resurrected said:

i've never watched it, but I think I'm gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Since you're talking Netflix shows I'd highly recommend Cobra Kai once it's on there in a few weeks. I'm glad it's moving to Netflix instead of having to use Youtube Red(which isn't a thing anymore) whenever season three hits.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 10:13 PM, Distinct Lunatic said:

I thought season 1 of ST was the shit. With the next two seasons not so much. The series is pretty much carried by the one MC girl with special powers, and the cop played by David Harbour.

I disagree.  The Steve/Dustin dynamic is my favorite thing about the show.  And I love Robin.