UnevenEdge

No Mans Sky just got a mech suit update.

PhilosipherStoned

I've been using my starship to gun down the sentinel mechs when my GTA wanted level or whatever you want to call it goes up enough that they send one so I don't know how much of a game changer it's gonna be. I'd rather them refine the other tech especially starship flight controls in dogfights personally, but this might be fun. The last few massive updates actually gave this game some direction and a lot of social capacity. No Mans Sky is definitely a must play at this point if you're into space exploration/ 

2 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I've been using my starship to gun down the sentinel mechs when my GTA wanted level or whatever you want to call it goes up enough that they send one so I don't know how much of a game changer it's gonna be. I'd rather them refine the other tech especially starship flight controls in dogfights personally, but this might be fun. The last few massive updates actually gave this game some direction and a lot of social capacity. No Mans Sky is definitely a must play at this point if you're into space exploration/ 

Kind of want to play the game a bit, but I have too much on my plate as it is. The last time I played was when they had that first big update that made people start forgiving them

I just got a bit meh with it earlier.. I've beaten the game before, but I had a ps4 stolen plus the updates changed so much since I did it.. I've reached an impass where I need to make hyperdrive upgrades to my starship to go further towards the center, and I don't feel like hunting the shit I need for that down atm. I also don't feel like just doing farming grinding shit right now.

It still kind of pisses me off that tech/uprades arent very interchangeable when you buy new starships. I like fighter class starships, and it's hard to come across one with a good amount of inventory slots at the right moment. I think mine has only 28.. Plus freighters are a big thing now too so you gotta spend an arm and a leg getting them, and frigates..

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

• 1 month later...