UnevenEdge

Jeff the Killer has lore now?

Guest LytKing

Guest LytKing

I gotta say, spoopspaghet and the people that have structured entire careers around narrating them is almost endlessly fascinating. It's like a self-perpetuating cycle of awfulness. Be that as it may, makes for good background noise or something to bore you to bed w/. I  guess I just can't believe someone out there seemingly went through all the effort to give Jeff the Killer, arguably one of the cringiest creepnoodles ever published, an entire backstory w/ enough lore to keep this guy yapping well past the two hour mark. This will definitely come in handy. Only problem is when you let them autoplay and your recs get filled w/ this crap for the next few days. 

Semi-related, but yesterday after looking into a /co/ thread with "Squidward's Suicide" as the OP, I went on a bit of a creepypasta/disturbing story binge. Nothing too crazy, but enough to get me interested in the whole idea. Didn't read Jeff the Killer, but I read 1999, Dead Bart, Smile.dog, and a couple others. My favorites of the bunch were Slimebeast's "Extra Ketchup" and an untitled one about a psychic homeless dude that can tell the last thing a person ate by looking at them.

Guest LytKing
13 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

eff the killer is basically a joke in the creepypasta community

Yeah, I know.

It's surprising to see how many people try to riff on it though.

I guess it's an established IP though, so... perfect material for hack "writers" out there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...