UnevenEdge

Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTY Edition is on sale for $16

Greeny

i really didn't like the combat at all and it felt pretty boring even though i liked the story and characters

the first one is the best one, so idk, for only $16 bucks go ahead

The fact that the first one bored me so much and you think it's the best one is a huge red flag.

2 is regarded as the worst, but i didn't mind that one that much

the main problem for me with da games is that their gameplay does not interest me at all

I bet I'd enjoy the PC versions more because of that very reason. Apparently the gameplay is much better.

I bet I'd enjoy the PC versions more because of that very reason. Apparently the gameplay is much better.

Inquisition's combat system was intended to be much closer to the PC version than Origins' was. We only ever played it on console, so We don't know if Bioware actually achieved that or not.

We played through Origins multiple times, and enjoyed it each time. We got through Inquisition once, and it was okay. It lacks a lot of the cohesion in Origins- the various zones don't really feel like part of the same world and the war table tasks detract more than they add; the story is not particularly compelling, and a large portion of what makes it interesting is feeling some of the extended impacts of your decisions from the previous two installments. A few of the side characters are neat, but most of the personalities you interact with for the bulk of the game are pretty dry.

Our general feeling is that if you did not like Origins, there isn't much you'll like about Inquisition. But $16 is not a lot, so if you're feeling somewhat adventurous... it's a solid maybe.