UnevenEdge

best way to buy SAO dvds???????

Shiina

8 minutes ago, Shiina said:

can we get banned for discussing bootlegs on this site?

Pretty sure there are no rules against that. 

9 minutes ago, Shiina said:

The anime wasn't that bad. 

I think.  

:|

I didn't like what I saw of it all that much, or the PS4 game that I played some of(with it's fake-ass co-op lol). But yeah it's not offensively bad, I suppose. 
(Too bad I got the two PS4 games digitally or I'd just send those to you)

5 minutes ago, Ric said:

Pretty sure there are no rules against that. 

I didn't like what I saw of it all that much, or the PS4 game that I played some of(with it's fake-ass co-op lol). But yeah it's not offensively bad, I suppose. 
(Too bad I got the two PS4 games digitally or I'd just send those to you)

speaking of which, let me know if you want any non blue ray anime dvd's I have now have over here that I am not ever going to use again, as well as any of these 8 inch black dildos that seem to have fallen down the laundry shoot, seemingly of no further use either.

I should just get netflix or crunchy roll shouldn't ??? 

11 minutes ago, Ric said:

You would definitely get more out of that than buying bootleg anime I think. Pretty sure you can still get free 1-month trials for them.

I actually don't buy bootleg anime (other then that time Boku No Pico was 10 dollars/free shipping from Malasia!! I buy anime used if I see a good opportunity from amazon/ebay/whereever.

Unfortunately, SAO is more expensive than other anime on home video because Aniplex owns the license. If you did go that route, would you be able to afford it? At least their sets seem to be objectively nicer. If you really want a cheaper option, you can always buy a version from another English-speaking region, like the UK or Australia. You'll also need a region-free Blu-ray player to run those discs, and I guess some of them have the issue of being designed for the PAL format, but it's better than nothing.

45 minutes ago, Blatch said:

Unfortunately, SAO is more expensive than other anime on home video because Aniplex owns the license. If you did go that route, would you be able to afford it? At least their sets seem to be objectively nicer. If you really want a cheaper option, you can always buy a version from another English-speaking region, like the UK or Australia. You'll also need a region-free Blu-ray player to run those discs, and I guess some of them have the issue of being designed for the PAL format, but it's better than nothing.

PAL format?

Those DVD players cost a minimum of 50 dollars. I can't find good used shit on ebay either.

1 hour ago, EmpressAngel said:

Important question, are the dildos also used?

Look man I don't ask questions. I just put them in the wash with the rest of the clothes, and then they get sent back upstairs for unknown purposes.

Why do you want any? Just pay for shipping, also I have about 30 complete series anime dvds here I am not using, perhaps this can all go in a box like the traveling shot glass?