UnevenEdge

Do any of you have bots messaging you on hangouts?

fuggstop

Just now, fuggstop said:

Im getting old. Hoeing at my age? Just can't do it.

Didn't stop my one coworker at the truck stop I used to work at. She was hoeing into her 60s and found herself a hubby. Some of them truckers are desperate as shit and will settle for anything.

1 minute ago, bnmjy said:

Didn't stop my one coworker at the truck stop I used to work at. She was hoeing into her 60s and found herself a hubby. Some of them truckers are desperate as shit and will settle for anything.

But i dont wanna resort to truckers

I probably got another 10 years because im wrinkle free but the grey hairs are coming in and im not dyiing them

They maybe downstairs too and waxing is expensive.

1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

But i dont wanna resort to truckers

I probably got another 10 years because im wrinkle free but the grey hairs are coming in and im not dyiing them

They maybe downstairs too and waxing is expensive.

You resorted to prisoners and a married soldier. Why is a trucker worse? Plus, they're a dying breed, with self driving trucks right around the corner. Don't you wanna be married to one of the last generation of truckers? How romantic.

Just now, bnmjy said:

You resorted to prisoners and a married soldier. Why is a trucker worse? Plus, they're a dying breed, with self driving trucks right around the corner. Don't you wanna be married to one of the last generation of truckers? How romantic.

Uhh...correction. i dated prison ex bf while he was out of prison. I moved and he down spiralled into drug use and crime without me around thus becoming prison ex bf

I fucked a soilder for years and he eventually got married. I do not choose such men!

I actually stopped talking to men once i investigated and found out they were married.