UnevenEdge

I feel like im about to faint

🍬Candy🍬

10 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

LOL, I'm taking the day off because I'm a dumbass and have to go to court and I'm still getting paid.

Court for what?

Im still getting paid

I guess i feel lightheaded ..probably all the fasting and plus i forgot to take my meds this morning 

Waiting for red lobster to open

1 minute ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Bitch, you still talk about a toe I had cut off in 2016 like it still bothers me.....Get fucked and don't die....Live through this shit.

Come on the toe is a comedic goldmine. You expect me not to use it?

Quit holding grudges. Is it hard to balance tho with 1 big toe. Inquiring minds want to know

2 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Come on the toe is a comedic goldmine. You expect me not to use it?

Quit holding grudges. Is it hard to balance tho with 1 big toe. Inquiring minds want to know

Wouldn't know since I have both of them....See....You're so fucked up, you don't even know what you're insulting.  

And if the pompous failure at life trying to talk down to virgins and minimum wage earners isn't comedic gold, then I will link you to Packard's Facebook.

Just now, Sho Minamimoto said:

Wouldn't know since I have both of them....See....You're so fucked up, you don't even know what you're insulting.  

And if the pompous failure at life trying to talk down to virgins and minimum wage earners isn't comedic gold, then I will link you to Packard's Facebook.

What am i failing at? I have a job and roof of my head thats better than most this board..heck...most of this country.

4 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Most people have debt. Ill be debt free in 2 years. Most people can't say that.

I could have gone bankrupt but i can afford to pay my bills

Your debt...You can afford to pay your debts....You don't pay an electric, water, gas, or house bill....You have a bunch of debts and will plummet back into the hole if you try to live your lifestyle as is on your own.

You cannot, as is, live on your own....And that's fine....But what's not fine is your playing the queen card when you are a 4 of clubs.

Just now, Sho Minamimoto said:

Your debt...You can afford to pay your debts....You don't pay an electric, water, gas, or house bill....You have a bunch of debts and will plummet back into the hole if you try to live your lifestyle as is on your own.

You cannot, as is, live on your own....And that's fine....But what's not fine is your playing the queen card when you are a 4 of clubs.

My mom pays those two bills. I pay phone and tv, car insurance ..all together all my bills are way more than that. Hush

Foods here biiiiitch

1 minute ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

My mom pays those two bills. I pay phone and tv, car insurance ..all together all my bills are way more than that. Hush

Foods here biiiiitch

I named 4 bills, and TV isn't a necessity.....Having cable is a luxury....One that you couldn't afford on your own....And that includes your insurance...Which is the only legit bill you pay.

Oh, but the food is here....LOL, keep it up, doucher.

4 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

I named 4 bills, and TV isn't a necessity.....Having cable is a luxury....One that you couldn't afford on your own....And that includes your insurance...Which is the only legit bill you pay.

Oh, but the food is here....LOL, keep it up, doucher.

I had everything including cable when i lived on my own

13 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Oh and wifi, unlike your baby momma lol female scrub

Why does she matter to you....She doesn't matter to me.

She has a pretty nice car and her own crib but other than that, why is she in this conversation....I haven't brought up your baby daddy....Who pays you to stay silent so no one knows he knocked upped some fat toss up bitch 10 years ago

Edited by Sho Minamimoto

1 minute ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Watch them on weekends while u get high and fuck fat white bitches 

And another swing and a miss....They are with me on weekends....They go over there on wednesday and thursdays and that's only because I used to work those nights....They don't have to now, but they need to see her sometimes. Try again for a zeni?

2 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

You go getter you....I got 45 more minutes to kill....give me more....

Why are u so miserable 

Its because yer wife left u and got all hot losing all the weight for another man isnt it

I love u buddy but from a far. I was always gonna be military hotties. You dont want that lol

2 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Why are u so miserable 

Its because yer wife left u and got all hot losing all the weight for another man isnt it

I love u buddy but from a far. I was always gonna be military hotties. You dont want that lol

Ah, that final dumb swipe from 2 years ago....She didn't leave...They never leave.

I'm the reason HE left.

Edited by Sho Minamimoto