UnevenEdge

Hey

ITLS

They unfortunately pulled the plug in 2016 without warning and there's no archive outside of what you can find on the way back machine.

The positive is that we've been fairly consistent since setting up our own shop, rather than a consistent decline as they stopped caring and clearly wanted to drop the boards.

8 hours ago, Cidz said:

who were u on asmb? did i ever know u? 

anywhoo not much has happened in 10 yrs lol. im a pretty boring person. 

ITasteLikeSex. I think I remember you.

8 hours ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

They unfortunately pulled the plug in 2016 without warning and there's no archive outside of what you can find on the way back machine.

The positive is that we've been fairly consistent since setting up our own shop, rather than a consistent decline as they stopped caring and clearly wanted to drop the boards.

What was the deal with the new forum software they started using before axing it? It seemed like they picked a bad one on purpose to get everyone to leave.

18 hours ago, ITLS said:

ITasteLikeSex. I think I remember you.

ah, sounds familar. maybe lol i hung around mostly anime part of asmb like AD or OA. sometimes IB tho. but yeah, i was kinda all over the place generally spamming away, had that wierd purple/pink font and "ciddyspeak" generally going on about animaynz or something haha.