UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super: Broly

For any of you late night owls here who haven't seen it yet, dbs: broly is premiering on starz tonight/tomorrow morning at 4:17 a.m. I have no idea why it's premiering at such a weird hour but I noticed it when I was checking my guide. So if you have starz it's definitely worth checking out if you haven't already. Of course being a premium channel it will probably be on demand too if you wanna watch at a more reasonable time too.

For toonami only viewers this movie isn't gonna spoil anything as far as the tournament goes other than obviously the main cast are still alive lol. But thats really it, the sole focus is on the freiza/saiyan backstory which gets an update from what we've seen before and then the broly fight which is worth it for the animation alone!

So just a heads up for you guys, enjoy!

It's also coming on a bunch of Starz' companion channels at much more watchable times, for example, Starz! KIDS HD at Noon on Sunday.

Between this and My Hero Academia: Two Heroes, I'm actually considering shelling out the $14/month to pick up Starz!

Update: I actually did it!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 1