UnevenEdge

Hunter x Hunter x Episode x 39 x Discussion x Thread "Negai × to × Chikai"

Can't we start by both sides backing down and keeping things cordial?

Seriously, our country is so divided that Blues and Reds are clamoring for the other side to die.  Can't we just get along and enjoy a night of anime.  Something, which I might add, 90% of the world would have beat us up in high school for.

I'll calm down once he calms down with the smutty posts.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In case nobody realizes it yet, the point of the arc is that

Kurapika is looking for the Phantom Troupe/Spiders, and he's aiming to hunt them down, one by one. They killed his people.

You could just let people figure stuff out on their own since the show explains it pretty well.

Exactly. On that thread.

But I don't want to see it n episode discussion threads where it's not being asked for.

At least to the level that Mochi always does it. Joking around here and there is fine. But that's ALL Mochi posts and in vulgar fashion.

Is it too much to ask to NOT know whether or not he;s cumming? Is it really?

I'll grant you that the cumming post could have been not posted.  Though I don't think it was literal.

And like we all said (Luuv included) you could just change your settings to ignore him entirely.  That way you could be spared every single thing he ever says.

I'll grant you that the cumming post could have been not posted.  Though I don't think it was literal.

And like we all said (Luuv included) you could just change your settings to ignore him entirely.  That way you could be spared every single thing he ever says.

I hate ignoring people. Sometimes (very rarely) Mochi does talk about something interesting so I try my best not to hit that ignore button.

But I guess if the vulgar side of him doesn't stop, I'll have no choice. *shrugs*

I hate ignoring people. Sometimes (very rarely) Mochi does talk about something interesting so I try my best not to hit that ignore button.

But I guess if the vulgar side of him doesn't stop, I'll have no choice. *shrugs*

You're lucky you weren't around when Hunter x Hunter was first fansubbed because you would have cried endlessly at all the vulgar talk about some of the ships.

You've proven time and time again that you only care because I'm Gay, if I was a girl you'd completely ignore my posts

If you were a girl, I would think you'd be worse. I hate women sounding crass.

I'll say it again - I don't like to hear deep sexual desires from other people unless we're talking about a certain topic or I'm talking to my girlfriend.

What part of that is hard to understand? Call me a prude if you want, maybe I am. But this is not a sexual preference thing. This is a "I dont want to see you on the verge of being turned on" thing.

Well, because this argument just won't die, it will come down to two choices:

[*]You succeed in censoring Mochi.

[*]You hit the ignore button and simply don't see what he says.

And like I said, If Luuv has to intervene, he will side with option 2.  Because most people here don't care either way.  And he's got a hard-on for the whole "absolute freedom" thing.  (Something I don't agree with and am currently arguing with him and the mods about).

Well, because this argument just won't die, it will come down to two choices:

[*]You succeed in censoring Mochi.

[*]You hit the ignore button and simply don't see what he says.

And like I said, If Luuv has to intervene, he will side with option 2.  Because most people here don't care either way.  And he's got a hard-on for the whole "absolute freedom" thing.  (Something I don't agree with and am currently arguing with him and the mods about).

Well, whatever, he's on my ignore list now so he can post whatever he wants now if he can't control himself. There we go.

If you were a girl, I would think you'd be worse. I hate women sounding crass.

I'll say it again - I don't like to hear deep sexual desires from other people unless we're talking about a certain topic or I'm talking to my girlfriend.

What part of that is hard to understand? Call me a prude if you want, maybe I am. But this is not a sexual preference thing. This is a "I dont want to see you on the verge of being turned on" thing.

Empress angel posts things just as bad as my fanart and it's like she's invisible to you, you are clearly and blatantly only targeting me because I am a man who is aroused sexualy by other men, you are a blatant homophobe and literally everyone can see it

Empress angel posts things just as bad as my fanart and it's like she's invisible to you, you are clearly and blatantly only targeting me because I am a man who is aroused sexualy by other men, you are a blatant homophobe and literally everyone can see it

Mochi, it's time to, "Let it go! Let it goooooooooo!"