UnevenEdge

Fuck me im out of shape

Poof

1 minute ago, Mix said:

Yes, alcohol can dehydrate you, but post drunk not during....besides tons of people go through workouts sober and still dehydrated....

I think you're arguing against the lazy stoner stereotype, which I wasn't pushing....I'm a lifetime stoner and all around functional druggy, I know people can do shit while high......but the limits of physical exertion put on you when you're high on weed is stark....I wasn't talking getting high and doing some curls, I meant a real balls to the wall workout and I don't see a high person making it through

I'm telling you there's less limits on your physical exertion when you're high. I like to work out til I'm soaked in sweat. I like to push myself

16 minutes ago, Poof said:

I'm telling you there's less limits on your physical exertion when you're high. I like to work out til I'm soaked in sweat. I like to push myself

Well weed affects people differently so we're just going to have to agree to disagree 

4 minutes ago, Mix said:

Well weed affects people differently so we're just going to have to agree to disagree 

If you let the psychedelia get on top of you I'm sure you'll become a hot dog but otherwise I will have to disagree that it would physically stop you from doing anything